HAHAKAKA is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Working out with my dog...

This morning I did Butts & Guts Leg Blast Premix, so I had jello legs. During the stretch, I was doing down dog with one leg in the air, and my dog (a sweet black lab/border collie mix) comes up and licks my armpit! Needless to say, I lost my balance. Anyone else have pet stories?

sarkar1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HAHAKAKA View Post
    This morning I did Butts & Guts Leg Blast Premix, so I had jello legs. During the stretch, I was doing down dog with one leg in the air, and my dog (a sweet black lab/border collie mix) comes up and licks my armpit! Needless to say, I lost my balance. Anyone else have pet stories?
    Recently, I purchased Real estate in Aspen, Colorado and started working out. I have two dogs and those are really beautiful. You will post their picture later.

davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's a familiar story, I train my dog that way because otherwise, he would run around me. It's uncomfortable and sometimes off-putting, but you can't do it any other way. It's not that easy.