TinyTurtles is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Muscle imbalance or genetics?

Hey guys,

Quick question :

Just started working out this year. Been combining body weight and weighted exercises for most of the time, and I've been making some good progress, but it seems my chest is developing really uneven. Can't remember if it's always been like this or not, since my chest started growing only recently and I never really paid attention to it before.
    I"ve been using mostly dumbells for my weighted workouts and been really strict with my form, so I'd be surprised if one side has been receiving more of a workout than the other. There's no strength difference between the lef or right side either.
    I've added two photo's. The first one is under normal conditions and you can clearly see the left side is hanging much lower, is narrower and goes further downwards, while the right side sits higher and looks wider. Second photo is when I'm flexing, which clearly brings up the left side, but it's still more narrow and slightly lower than the right. Now as far as advice goes, I'm just going to continue working both sides with dumbells, hoping it will eventually even out (got to admit, I'm kinda annoyed by it), or at least become less noticeable, but I just wanted your opinion on wether or not you guys think it's a muscle imbalance that can be fixed or just genetics and different shapes pecs at work.

Thx in advance!
    Attached Images

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A little bit of both. Just keep building and it will be less noticeable.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.