SuperEnerG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

(Tips and Tricks wanted) Transitioning to Keto

Good day to you all,

I am relatively new to this all and would like some help from you guys out there.
    Now I have been on an Intermittent Fasting protocol for the last month or so, I have seen pretty good results while on this and I have been doing some more and more research into this topic. Based off of what i have been looking into it would be great for me to implement a Ketogenic diet.

As it is I have been dieting in a way.
    Now i know this is pretty much a low carb high fat diet. What I have been doing as of late is pretty much already low carb, but I have also been seeing that there are lots of food that knock you out of ketosis.
    I usually fast from 12a.m. to 6-7p.m. and feed from 6-7p.m. to 12p.m.

My meals consist of the following, for the most part.

I will break my fast by taking a couple of table spoons of apple cider vinegar, I mix that with about 6 ounces or so of water and add some Himalayan sea salt, cream of tartar, cinnamon, and ground ginger.

Shortly after I will make myself a kale shake. (Keep in mind I do not actually measure my food) I do quite a bit of Kale, a couple of hand fulls of spinach, 2 eggs, 5-7 blackberries, a banana (I've heard it's not great to have bananas) and a Oikos Triple Zero Mixed Berry yogurt.

Then I will wait about 30 minutes or so to eat what i call my "main meal" lol.
    This consists of some chicken breast that is cooked in coconut oil, I add some seasoning - this usually varies on what type, and some tomatoes.
    I also have some brown jasmine rice this is also cooked in some coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil and some tomatos for flavor as well.

This is usually it, sometimes but not as of late I will drink a protein shake because I work out usually daily. Mostly lifting some cardio but the shake is a Iso100. It's pretty low carb. I have really kind of stopped taking BCAA during work out and stopped taking a prework out. That is just to try and maximize fat burning.

Now i know there is a lot i can do in order to optimize my fat burning. If you guys have any tips and tricks please feel free to leave them below. I can handle criticism.

thank you,

24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    bananas are a nono on keto or low carb just one alone is like 25 carbs, so there's your daily intake of carbs lol..i'm kind of new to this as well but there is a lot of good info out there...also I read with apple cider vinegar it helps your body create ketones so that's a plus yeah its really easy to kick yourself out of ketosis even having to much protein can do it, they say to keep it like 1gram per pound of lean body weight..maybe this helped maybe it didn't good luck on your journey!