tonighter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How am I doing on Keto so far?

First of all I weigh 230 pounds and I am 5'10. I do not have a round belly because of my wide shoulders so I look really wide but I work out 5 days a week for about two hours strictly lifting. As you can guess I do a lot of sets. Back to the main topic, I currently do this for my diet. I do not actually have my first meal until 2pm since I am also trying to do intermittent fasting

wake up 9am

10:30am: 2 scoops of whey protein with water: 60 grams of protein 240 calories

2pm : 3 chicken drumsticks with no skin and 1 cup of spinach (occasionally): 32 grams of protein 3 carbs 240 calories

6pm : 3 chicken drumsticks with no skin and 1 cup of spinach (occasionally): 32 grams of protein 3 carbs 240 calories

7pm: 2 scoops of whey protein with water and some creatine: 60 grams of protein 240 calories

8pm- 10pm gym

Throughout the day I end up drinking up 5-6 bottles of water.

Will I enter ketosis with this and is this a good keto diet to follow?

UPDATED DIET

2pm: 6oz chicken thighs, 4 ounces of spinach: 20grams of fat 44grams of protein 388 calories
    2 scoops of whey protein with water: 60 grams of protein 240 calories

6pm: 12oz of greek turkey burgers 4 ounces of spinach: 60grams fat 50 grams of protein 410 calories

8pm: 2 scoops of whey protein with water: 60 grams of protein 240 calories

Total calories : 1278 calories 80 grams of fat, 214 grams of protein, and about carbs 20

How is it now?
    Last edited by tonighter; 06-09-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tonighter View Post
    First of all I weigh 230 pounds and I am 5'10. I do not have a round belly because of my wide shoulders so I look really wide but I work out 5 days a week for about two hours strictly lifting. As you can guess I do a lot of sets. Back to the main topic, I currently do this for my diet. I do not actually have my first meal until 2pm since I am also trying to do intermittent fasting

wake up 9am

2pm : 3 chicken drumsticks with no skin and 1 cup of spinach (occasionally): 32 grams of protein 3 carbs 240 calories

6pm : 3 chicken drumsticks with no skin and 1 cup of spinach (occasionally): 32 grams of protein 3 carbs 240 calories

7pm: 2 scoops of whey protein with water and some creatine: 60 grams of protein 240 calories

8pm- 10pm gym

No, that’s a terrible diet, is not sustainable, and will eventually likely fuk up your hormones due to the lack of dietary fat, and possibly lead to micro nutrient deficiency due to the lack of variety of foods..... Read the stickies in the nutrition section and learn to set up a sustainable and healthy intake or read up on keto if you are going to try a keto diet.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

wake up 9am

8pm- 10pm gym

That is 960 calories -- way too low. How long have you been doing this? What has your weight done?

tonighter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    That is 960 calories -- way too low. How long have you been doing this? What has your weight done?
    5 days so far and I have lost 8 pounds. I was guessing it was water weight but I keep hydrated. Maybe I could take a spoon of coconut oil to add fats or an avocado or two. I could also switch drumsticks for chicken breasts and/or lean turkey beef

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 days so far and I have lost 8 pounds. I was guessing it was water weight but I keep hydrated. Maybe I could take a spoon of coconut oil to add fats or an avocado or two. I could also switch drumsticks for chicken breasts and/or lean turkey beef
    I'd call the hospital right away and tell them to send a team to check up on you in a couple of weeks, as you'll mess up your endocrine system and potentially crash.

Eat 2000 calories/day.

Doesn't matter if you feel good right now.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100) 24hours3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ketosis is suppose to be high fat moderate protein and low carb from what I see your protein is way to high but congrats on the weightloss!!!! Just Google protein and ketosis I think you may find some helpful information. Good luck on your journey