Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cobhc View Post
    I think that sense of entitlement is exactly why she's a single mother.

Tips are not a default %20+.

Those $5 could have been extremely hard earned money.
    I agree, you can almost hear the enitilement when you read it. I'm sure that she had other tables at the same time as them in her section, so if she made 20% on this one(roughly $20) + her $2.63/hr+ say $10 from another table=$30+/hr for "delivering food promptly".

I can't even take these servers seriously. They are so deluded into thinking that they are entitled to 20% by default just because it's a social norm, fukkin ridiculous.

HOW ABOUT THEY CHANNEL THAT ANGER TOWARDS THEIR EMPLOYER AND FIGHT FOR A DECENT WAGE?!?!?! Why do they not see that it is beyond fukked to expect customers to pay for their food and service AND they employee salaries in seperate instances? I HATE the tipping/resteraunt culture and org with a passion in this country.

Missplaced anger is all I see, everytime.

Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The restaurant is your employer - NOT the patron. You win some you lose some in that line of work.

I tip 20% usually because i'm not cheap loool.
    Always Pick #4
    850 FICO crew

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    If you feel like you are getting raped by the price of the food you simply should not be eating there since it is clearly out of your budget. Negs on RC
    Doesn't it get tiring negging people just because they don't share your opinion?

Just LOL

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    A tip is not mandatory, it's that simple. Whether you think it's ethically right or wrong, it is NOT mandatory, and therefore you should not expect a 20% tip at all times.

Why should people be forced to tip, just so restaurants can pay less to their employees?

You claimed it's a poverty mindset when you negged me for my opinion (just lol), but the fact is, the only place this entitled tipping culture really exists is USA; surely that should tell you something about the ridiculous logic involved? It's a restaurants responsibility to pay their employees responsibly, not the customers.

That's not to say i don't tip, i often do, but people should be able to choose whether or not to tip without being demonised. Again; its the employers responsibility to pay their staff, not the customers.
    I agree with this UK brah. Tipping is NOT MANDATORY. You should not expect it by default, period.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't it get tiring negging people just because they don't share your opinion?

Just LOL

Nope.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    just lol @ tipping on anything
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just LOL
    Once your vagina reaches that level of soreness, there's no coming back from it.

TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDevil66689 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you feel like you are getting raped by the price of the food you simply should not be eating there since it is clearly out of your budget. Negs on RC
    The "should not" is not up to you to decide......as long he's paying for the food then there is no problem. you can call him cheap, @sshole ....etc. but it doesn't change the fact that its not mandatory.

Negged. Pussy.

vιηcιт qυι sε vιηcιт CoffeeStout's Avatar
    CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Atsila View Post
    Tipping 5 on a 105 is far from right lol. You tip higher the more you spend because your table is requiring more attention.

The person who tipped 5 on a 105 is stingy af but I don't agree with businesses that pay minimum wage, some states the minimum a server is paid can be as low as 4 dollars,in Cali it's 10.5-11.

Edit: also the way tip is distributed varies, some places the person designated on the table takes the full tip, other places make you put everyone's tips in a jar and it is divided equally among all servers working that day.

Edit: not once in my post did I write servers receive less than the minimum wage with tips combined. Don't go full retard. lmao

This...I can empathize for servers on this matter. My now wife, was a server while we put her through night school. I know what it's like to see someone come home defeated after dealing with rude,mean, greedy, hungry people for hours on end. I've also seen the good days where she would come home with over 150.00$ cash. Take the good with the bad. I don't believe in posting any negativity, especially rants to social media. I can see the frustration in the situation though.
    Last edited by CoffeeStout; 06-06-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖎
    𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓,𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another low wage pleb that doesn't get it. $3 isn't acceptable to anyone, and that is the point. The norm, whether you like it or not, is hourly wage to cover taxes essentially, then tips is the actual income.

Now you have to think about the quality of service you want. The nicer the restaurant you go to, the higher the level of service you expect. If you think that servers are useless and low skill, then you apparently haven't experienced the various levels of quality in the service industry. A waiter at Olive Garden is not going to deliver the same service as a waiter at a $100/person fine dining place. And that person is also not going to deliver the same service as a 3 Michelin star place. You get what you pay for. I'd rather more skilled/attentive service people continue to move up and be compensated appropriately to deliver that above and beyond service.

Perhaps you should stick to Burger King.
    Shut up bitch.

If I wanted the opinion of some entitled manlet twat I'd ask for it. You like to flame others (well you try LOL ) and make assumptions and yet you failed to comprehend my post.

Here is a break down for you seeing as that small manlet head of yours doesn't carry that much IQ.

I was commenting on her life choices leading her into a ****ty wage job that pays less than 3 dollars. Nothing about tips except I dont care which means I dont care if you give it or don't.

Learn to read you stupid twat.

PS: I would tell you to grow some balls but being a manlet growth isn't your strong point.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    $5 is more than generous for a $100 check

DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this video still makes me lose it every time... look at the likes to dislines ratio all the comments are buttmad waitstaff who have no idea its a Zyzz video.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    Shut up bitch.

If I wanted the opinion of some entitled manlet twat I'd ask for it. You like to flame others (well you try LOL ) and make assumptions and yet you failed to comprehend my post.

Here is a break down for you seeing as that small manlet head of yours doesn't carry that much IQ.

I was commenting on her life choices leading her into a ****ty wage job that pays less than 3 dollars. Nothing about tips except I dont care which means I dont care if you give it or don't.

Learn to read you stupid twat.

PS: I would tell you to grow some balls but being a manlet growth isn't your strong point.

And thats where your low IQ is showing. Being in the service industry is not shameful or a poor career. If you are skilled and you work your way up you make excellent money. Servers at high end restaurants are probably making more than the average miscer who is too broke to tip. Its like any other field, there is an upper end and a lower, entry level end. To say someone has made poor choices that led to being a server is just outrageous. When I got out to eat I want someone to be taking care of me that knows what they are doing and takes pride in their job. A good server can make a dining experience.

LOL at you.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And thats where your low IQ is showing. Being in the service industry is not shameful or a poor career. If you are skilled and you work your way up you make excellent money. Servers at high end restaurants are probably making more than the average miscer who is too broke to tip. Its like any other field, there is an upper end and a lower, entry level end. To say someone has made poor choices that led to being a server is just outrageous. When I got out to eat I want someone to be taking care of me that knows what they are doing and takes pride in their job. A good server can make a dining experience.

LOL at you.

He was talking about the life decisions which resulted in her getting a CHITTY service job which pays at $3 a hour. He literally never said it was shameful or a poor career choice if you're in the service industry, it's the fact she is earning $3 a hour supposedly which is the issue he brought up.

I hope everything is clear to you now, feel free to leave me a tip *******.
    I'll see you on Mount Olympus

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheRougarou646 View Post
    If they did away with tipping altogether (which I think they should) and the employer had to make up the difference the customer would pay with the rising cost of food to take care of the rising cost of payroll.

Either way as a customer you’re paying the same amount. Unless you’re a big tipper I guess then you’ll be paying less.
    In fact some restaurants basically upped their prices and added "gratuity included", which I prefer. That way there is a fact of the matter about the final bill and not speculation. If service or the food sucks I'll say so in the restaurant and if they don't satisfy me I'll never go back.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you can't handle parenthood then don't have children. If you cannot afford children DO NOT HAVE THEM.
    *All my posts are 100% fiction*

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    They never post it online when they're tipped generously though.

Also keep in mind it's almost never male servers bitching about it.

I say almost never to leave that opening, I've personally never saw or heard male servers bitching about tips, let alone posting online about it.
    Wow I never realized that, srs. I don't think I've ever heard a male server bitching about it. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever dealt with a male server/waiter that had an attitude problem. Plenty of female waitresses, tho...

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea cuz she totally did $20 worth of service refilling that drink..

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When it comes to tipping, I wish more people would consider how their tips accumulate for an hours worth of work.

Assuming this table tipped 20%, that's $20. There's no way this was her only table. Maybe she had 2 others during that hour. If they were smaller, maybe $30-40, that's another $15 or so. Her total compensation just from tips would've been $35; throw in her minimum wage and she's at about $37.50.

How many of you make $37.50 an hour (that's $78k a year)? I'm not saying she makes that much every hour, nor that she likely has full time hours. But consider how much you're really paying in tips.

If you get 10 minutes of effort from a server, which I would consider high (actual effort to serve you), are you really making enough money that you can afford to hire someone at $20, $30, or $40 an hour? For unskilled labor, at that?

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think on the surface, they should have tipped more. Particularly if they did indeed get good service. However, I've left a smaller than usual tip before. I'm a good tipper, typically. But on occasion I just happened to order a few things that were overly expensive. It didn't require more effort or attention or anything to get it to me, so I wasn't willing to tip at a high rate on top of buying that expensive item.

So let's say me and my lady friend are out for dinner. We buy some cheap meals that add up to $20-$30 but then splurge on a bottle of something that costs $75-$85...bringing the total up to the $105 the girl is complaining about. Now, lets also assume we were normal customers and stayed a normal amount of time. I'm sorry, but $5 from a 2 top that was quick and easy to serve is more than enough. Now, I personally might throw in another few dollars, but I couldn't not see myself adding $15-$20 to the tip simply because we ordered ONE bottle. If it was a bunch of separate drinks I would definitely tip more. And if it was a $105 bill of regular stuff amongst more than just 2 people I'd also tip more. Singles and 2 tops are so damn quick and easy though, I was a server. I felt like I got more than enough with $5 from every 2 top, no matter what they ordered.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bee su View Post
    pics of single mom?>

$5 was way too much.
    She's probably fat

Anyway even though tipping $5 for a $105 bill isn't right, this is what servers got to deal with on the daily. If she's gonna complain, she needs to get a better job.

Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Being from EU it's still hard to understand this.
    Do you just tip waiters? Or do you also tip your doctor if he was nice? What's the deal boyos, how do I know who to tip bros
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    ☆☆Scandinavian Misc Crew☆☆

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she made poor life decisions and is blaming others.

I want her to DETAIL why she earned $20 tip on that table.

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL at you.

waiters have the lowest skill/wage ratio of ANY mainstream profession by several orders of magnitude. there is no argument bozo.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL at you.
    you consider it a difficult skill to be able to take someones order, give them their food, and refill their drinks? I would say it takes a hardworker, but you definitely don't need to be an intellectual of any sort to be a good waitress.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no tipping crew checkin in
    go no contact NOW

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you are getting raped by not getting tipped enough, spend some time & effort developing some real skills that will allow you to be qualified for a job that will pay you enough to not have to depend on tips.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how can you never tip and expect to get good service when you go back to that restaurant..? i don't understand the logic unless you really did get horrible service, then i wouldn't go back anyways.

not saying tipping is right or that i agree with it tho

GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My GF works as a bartender part time and occasionally brings home $300+ a night... and some nights like $60. It all balances out. On average shes making like $30 an hour over two weeks. Which a fantastic wage for a part time job that requires minimal skill. I fuking moved furniture during college making $7 an hour lol. Fuk all these entitled tip based kents. Anytime she whines about someone not tipping, I go full blown misc autist mode on her ass.
    **Spicy Big Butt Latina Crew**
    **Sexual Deviant Crew**
    **Unregistered Sex Offender Crew**

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL at you.
    Did not read.

I ethered your stupid post and you further embarass yourself with a wall of text I aint gonna read. I know I rustled you good boyo. Stay mad.

Cheeky edit; Just to be clear on how low I make of your posts..

MrAWatts

Cellphone elitist
    This message is hidden because MrAWatts is on your ignore list.
    View Post

LOL