BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100)

Is it easier to gain chest mass and strength than any other body part

Hello, so I have this problem - I haven't been exercising chest for 1.5 year now because I think it's way too big and bulky compared to the rest of my body ( read legs )

I've been doing legs(squats,deadlifts,stiff-legs, leg-press,extensions,curls), back(deadlifts/rows of all kinds) and core(plank/different exercises from boxing) for about 1.5 years now while neglecting chest completely.

As I started to get up in numbers for my weightclass (72kg, 178cm tall btw) in squats / deadlifts, a guy came up to me and told me to join the "powerlifting specific team practice".. so I did because it's what I've been working for anyway but I didn't have the balls to show up.

Anyway, to the point: I beat the "club record" in bench on my first attempt, and I'm way WAY behind the record in deadlift/squats eventhough that's the only things I've really been focusing on in life for the past 1.5 years.

I did a lot of benching when I was 17 and kind of neglected the other lifts, am I gonna be cursed forever because of this? or is it just generally easier to gain strength and mass on chest for everyone?

I'm having real trouble gaining mass on legs, they're only 58cm and stuck,
    my torso is 119cm and I swear to god I'll get bigger in 2 days if i do 50 pushups..?

please help
    //mr boob(serious)

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You haven't mentioned anything training related

That me rephrase that

You haven't told us anything specific about your training.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100) BoxingChmp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    You haven't mentioned anything training related

That me rephrase that

You haven't told us anything specific about your training.
    Isn't that all I'm doing here?

CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Out of interest what bench number broke the club record? And what is your current squat/deadlift best singles?

Originally Posted by CheekyKuntBrah View Post
    Out of interest what bench number broke the club record? And what is your current squat/deadlift best singles?
    It's not a lot compared to some other clubs out there (I'm Swedish) but:

120kg bench 130kg squat 160kg sumo
    0 equipment except wrist wraps on bench

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BoxingChmp View Post
    Isn't that all I'm doing here?
    I mean you didn't mention anything about how often you train or what your training looks like exactly.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

maciak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your leg are 58cm and you squat 130kg, then I would say that your legs are way to big for your squat . So consider yourself lucky that you gain easy mass on leg.
    Was looking ate my training journal in 2005 and I was squating 170-180 with 58cm legs and I am not a good squater, my training partner did 210 with 59cm legs (80kg/181cm), narrow stance squat
    But seriously looking at your number you are a novice and it is too early to judge what are your strengths and weak points.
    Post here your training regime. because to me it looks like you either dont eat properly, dont train properly or both.

CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you have really short arms? You could be genetically gifted for bench, 120kg @ 72kg with little to no training in 1.5 years seems unusual. Do you have a video? 130kg squat at the same time, if you have genuinely done 1.5 years of dedicated specific training seems like poor progress. As others have said it’s almost entirely due to lack of proper training programming. Video would help in case there’s something else going on