Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    How are all the ingredients on the stomach? Did you have any issues there? Like bloating or worse? LOL (Although this probably varies a lot from individual to individual)
    Yeah it took a minute to settle, but you aren't going to chug this. But yeah, it will be individual....other than that everything else was through the roof!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gosh dang I want it haha. Pretty awesome the company is even doing this
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Yeah it took a minute to settle, but you aren't going to chug this. But yeah, it will be individual....other than that everything else was through the roof!!!!
    Well I'm willing to risk a little stomach discomfort for an epic PRE! However, I'm sure I'll tolerate it fine!
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    Well I'm willing to risk a little stomach discomfort for an epic PRE! However, I'm sure I'll tolerate it fine!
    Question for you about some info I saw under your profile and in your signature. You mention you are a D3 athlete.....which school? I ask because I'm from the Cleveland area too and was just curious what sport you were playing and where at.

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by intheayer55 View Post
    Question for you about some info I saw under your profile and in your signature. You mention you are a D3 athlete.....which school? I ask because I'm from the Cleveland area too and was just curious what sport you were playing and where at.
    I'm from the Northeast Ohio area, but I go to school out of state. I play(ed) football, but I won't be playing my senior year. I should update my signature.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Gosh dang I want it haha. Pretty awesome the company is even doing this
    Coming up on 2 months when this promo was posted. It might just be a pipe dream at this point unforutnately.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pipedream?

We manufacture our own products in our own facility, we don't send product off to have some other place create and produce. We would have had this done a long time ago. But that's NOT the Nutrabio way, we control the entire process. I have said this...In creating this idea, producing a few sample packets. But our actual product line takes priority, clearly, as stated before we do not have an actual intention on manufacturing PRE Pump X for sale. That makes it take a backseat to everything. So once there is an opening on our product line manufacturing this will be ran. And I have said that once I hear word, and have the product done ready to be shipped out. I'll be picking winners.

So it is still happening...that I can assure everyone. The timeframe is unknown right now.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Kon! Patience is a virtue. I have no problem waiting. Gonna be worth it. Still stoked to see the formula even if i don’t win
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pipedream?

We manufacture our own products in our own facility, we don't send product off to have some other place create and produce. We would have had this done a long time ago. But that's NOT the Nutrabio way, we control the entire process. I have said this...In creating this idea, producing a few sample packets. But our actual product line takes priority, clearly, as stated before we do not have an actual intention on manufacturing PRE Pump X for sale. That makes it take a backseat to everything. So once there is an opening on our product line manufacturing this will be ran. And I have said that once I hear word, and have the product done ready to be shipped out. I'll be picking winners.

So it is still happening...that I can assure everyone. The timeframe is unknown right now.
    I can appreciate a company that does all that. I'll just book mark this and check back every now and then.

Still interested to see the formula or at least get a sneak peak at some of the things that are to be included.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Thanks Kon! Patience is a virtue. I have no problem waiting. Gonna be worth it. Still stoked to see the formula even if i don’t win
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    I can appreciate a company that does all that. I'll just book mark this and check back every now and then.

Still interested to see the formula or at least get a sneak peak at some of the things that are to be included.
    Yeah, I got you guys don't worry
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It takes months and months of formulating and testing before samples are given out and that’s what stage it’s in. Patience is the key
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pipedream?

Preach brother. Nutrabio definitely does things the right way. Still here for support and more info which I know you’ve been keeping us posted on
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure it will be worth waiting for quite a while.
    Their pres are already great
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everything else was through the roof!!!!

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's not forget about this thread

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Let's not forget about this thread
    You WOULD
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Originally Posted by kon_rock View Post
    you would :d
    -_- :d

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    -_- :d
    I have word but I'm making 100% sure before I say anything in here

Let me just say....after the Olympia, things will open up more!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Ah ! He knows !

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Can't wait

I <3 Keto bomb...

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yesssss 💪🏼
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pipedream?

Thank you for the update. I really am amped about PRE Pump X and would love to try it out! I know it's worth the wait, and trust NutraBio is doing it with integrity and transparency!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Well since the Olympia is over..... any more details on this?!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Well since the Olympia is over..... any more details on this?!
    Not yet, everyone just got back this week.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    patience. Olympia time is hectic. and post-Olympia , people need to recover.

I got you, Eric, one of the absolute best and most reputable reps on these here boards, fellers - and ladies.

Great manufacturing info, too. More reason to stand behind this company.
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The EAA Energy product was exciting and fun! Using it only made me more excited for PRE Pump X!!!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All pumped about it!!
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]