BlacQWolf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need to lose weight

I have all these ideas in my head
    I need motivation / support and suggestions I have a gym membership I'm currently 370 lbs I'm 26 years old 6 ft 5 in I wanna be smaller and stronger. I wanna be 200 lbs I just don't know where to begin any help would be greatly appreciated.

BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BlacQWolf View Post
    I need motivation / support and suggestions I have a gym membership I'm currently 370 lbs I'm 26 years old 6 ft 5 in I wanna be smaller and stronger. I wanna be 200 lbs I just don't know where to begin any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Well bro its a long road, and you have to let go of NEEDING motivation and support. You need to accept that this is your lifestyle now and stick to it no matter HOW hard and tempting it is.. and realize that life is better when your not eating out all the time and you lose weight and feel confidence.. At that point you become your own motivation...

This is gonna suck for you, its gonna be hard and long... and there will be times you want to give in and cave...but as long as you step back up on the horse and keep giving your best then you can reach your goals.

Start tracking your calories and macros using an app like Cronometer... Works great...

Then build a workout routine... I highly suggest adding 40 minutes of cardio after every lifting session... Atleast hit every muscle group once a week.

Need exercises? Check out the BB.com database... Watch the videos and do the best exercises they recommend!

If you give up on expecting quick change, and you dedicate yourself to this, you will achieve what you desire... Once you have earned it.

Ready to earn it!?

GO GET IT!

BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh and if you need any advice or tips feel free to shoot me a PM

jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should start with the stickies in the nutrition forum and then go to the exercise forum and choose a routine for beginners.
    Make yourself accountable and stick with it. There is no other way.