nolepole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fasting time table

For me, I train 6am in bjj and 7 am strength training since my work schedule and coaching takes the rest of my days. What would be the ideal window of time for an 8 hour time table for eating? The difficulty I have is I dont get home till 7pm most days and eating then is ideal. Would it be completely counter productive to train in the late hours of my fast? Or just start my fast earlier and suffer through the evenings?

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why are you even fasting? This could be really counterproductive in your situation. You will almost certainly benefit from eating after your morning sessions for recovery purposes.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    If it were within my power to do so, I'd autocensor the word, "fast" in this, as well as the 'losing fat' forum.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nolepole View Post
    For me, I train 6am in bjj and 7 am strength training since my work schedule and coaching takes the rest of my days. What would be the ideal window of time for an 8 hour time table for eating? The difficulty I have is I dont get home till 7pm most days and eating then is ideal. Would it be completely counter productive to train in the late hours of my fast? Or just start my fast earlier and suffer through the evenings?
    How about you eat when it's convenient or you're starving.
    And not do so when it isn't or you aren't.

Fasting is no magic weightloss ****, at all.
    I train fasted in the morning & have my first meal when I get hungry.
    I still have my last meal around 21.30 most days. 23.30 is I had a social thing. Hell 02.15 if I went to hang out with friends.

Calories in vs calories out is what matters, except for absolute performance related issues.
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.