superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool Pre-workout with the VELOCITY of a FASTBALL but drops in like a CURVE

Before even giving feedback on this PRE I would like to thank ALL the
    reps of Velocity Nut for graciously sending me out a full container of
    their new PW Velocity and allowing me the opp to test drive it and give
    my thoughts on it. I received the container a couple of weeks ago but
    I was on my 2 week training layoff which I usually do after training 4-5
    months at 4-5 days a week. This gives my body a chance to rest up and
    during this time I consume no caffeine or stimulant based products so it's
    good time to let my receptors recharge and I'm not a caffeine user any
    time of the day except for the source that I use before I train in the form
    of a pre-workout so 2 weeks off is all I need to recharge.

The first week back I didn't want to use Velocity cause it has over 300mg of
    caffeine and I didn't want to jump into anything that high right out of the gate
    so I waited for my 2nd week and I used it once a week and since I received a
    full container and not a sample I wanted to make sure I put it to the test at
    least 3-4 times before chiming in with my feedback so again thanks to the reps
    for understanding the slight delay before posting my thoughts on this PW.

If you look at the ingredient profile which I posted above it has 350mg of
    caffeine that's why I said in this review title it comes at you like a fastball
    which is what you think you'll get by the ingredient profile but when it kicks
    in you aren't hit with that hard hitting rush of energy that you would ordinarily
    get from a dose of 350mg of caffeine and I'll touch on this when I talk about
    the energy and focus effects of this supplement.
    Attached Images

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I weigh out my pre's and supplements and it's something I recommend
    to EVERYONE cause when your dealing with stimulants you wanna make
    sure the scoop is correct so you DON'T over stimulate or in some cases
    under stimulate yourself. This scoop was at one level was slightly on the
    heavy side which was 18gm so a little under one level gives you the 16gm
    recommended amount.
    Attached Images

Mix Ability- I mix all my pre's in a shaker cup with ice cold water and as you
    can see from the pic it does foam a bit and it does have a little bit of sediment
    on the bottom but other than that there were no clumping issues or really nothing
    sticking to the shaker cup. If you let the shaker sit for a min or two after shaking
    the foam settles down a bit.

Taste- The flavor is Orange Citrus and when you open the container you will get a
    slight sulfur aroma but once you mix the powder in water you don't taste the sulfur
    that you smell and for me the aroma is no big deal at all. The taste right off to me
    was more of a citrus flavor with a very weak tasting orange and though it's not the
    best in flavoring it's still very drinkable and again ice cold water is the way to go.
    It kind of had a hint of the citrus flavor that you would get from Sunny Delight but
    as I mentioned it could use a more more orange flavor and I know this was the first
    run of this product so the next batch just add more orange and I think that will
    improve the flavor though I have no issues drinking the flavor the way it is but we
    all know that not everyone is like me when it comes to pre's.

Pump- I respond well to both L-Citrulline or Citrulline Malate and this has a solid 3 gm
    of the pure L-Citrulline along with a full 1 gm of Agmatine Sulfate so for me the pumps
    were solid and vascular with my muscles popping as I got into my sets. I didn't try
    adding anything to this for pumps cause for me it was just fine but if I wanted to
    add anything I would go with a nice dose of Glycerol Mono which I have on hand but
    only for a little extra pump on maybe an arm day but again pumps on their own with
    Velocity were solid for me.

Energy/Focus- Before I get into this aspect I wanna say that stimulants hit EVERYONE
    differently so what one might feel another person may or may not feel that the same.
    The energy for ME kicks in almost unnoticed and again this is why I titled this the thread
    the way I did cause you would think it would hit hard with the 350 caffeine and the other
    stimulants but for ME it was just a very smooth transition about 25-30 min after consuming
    into a very smooth up and alert energy where once I started training I just continued this
    way throughout my workout WITHOUT any drop in energy.

Once I started lifting the intensity continued building but I didn't feel any amazing focus
    like other reviewers mentioned again this is why I say EVERYONE feels stimulants differently.
    For me this brought on a super smooth, high intense, long lasting energy that transitioned
    into some really productive workouts with NO energy crash later in the day or any type of
    bad aftereffects.

Just an example how good this long lasting energy was I train in my own fully equipped
    home gym in my apt and twice during times that I took Velocity I was interrupted during
    my workout. Once by my maintenance men who need to replace my all fridge with a new
    one so I had to remove everything and put everything back in so it took about 20min to
    do this but after I just jumped right back where I left off at with the same energy and
    intensity that I had when I had before the interruption.

The 2nd time which happened a few days ago Microsoft called me to discuss and issue
    I was having with my laptop after they tried to update it with a new version of Windows 10
    so that took my mind off my workout for a few minutes but after the call I just jumped
    right back to where I left off again with the same energy and relentless intensity so for
    me this is where the added stimulant ingredients really shined though they didn't give me
    the type of focus other received I experienced a long lasting high intensity energy that
    didn't let me down even though I was interrupted 2x during workouts. On another pre
    my whole head would have been blown and I probably would not be able to continue where
    I left off like I did with Velocity.

Overall- I think Velocity Nut has themselves a very good PW that delivers in pretty much
    everything that people look to get from a quality PW and I don't think they need to really
    do anything to this formula except maybe tweek the flavor so that you get more orange
    flavor to work with the already some what citrus taste that they have going with this PW.
    If you come up to bat with this Velocity pre just remember that it might look like a fast ball
    coming at you but it will drop in like a curve so be ready to hit it out of the park with a
    sensational weight training workout.
    Attached Images

This is what the sediment on the bottom looks like but really once you drink
    it and then add a couple of oz of extra water your left with nothing on the
    bottom. Whenever you use a pre with over 10gm of ingredients there is almost
    always a little sediment left on the bottom so this wasn't any different from any
    other pre's with 10 or more gm of ingredients.
    Attached Images

This is another pic of another day that I used Velocity and 12-14 oz
    is the amount of water I liked with this and I've tried many different
    pre's over the vast amount of years that I've been training so I like
    to compare effects especially from the stimulants so from my experience
    Velocity energy effects felt somewhat similar to APS's Mesomorph without
    DMAA where for me Mesomorph comes on very similar to Velocity without
    really any energy jolt and transitions smoothly into long lasting intense
    energy without any type of crash later in the day but I think Velocity lasts
    slightly longer on the energy but again they for me are both good pre's that
    definitely get my recommendation.
    Attached Images

I always train first thing in the a.m. on an empty tank so I like to add a scoop
    of a carbohydrate powder to my pre's and this day I went with Waxy Maize
    and sometimes I also use Cyclic Dextrin. Waxy Maize tends to tone down the
    sweetness of most pre's where unflavored Cyclic Dextrin doesn't really effect
    the flavor at all.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Today I went with one 16gm scoop of Velocity for a back workout that consisted
    of 26 sets of high rep variety of movements that hit my back from all angles and
    knocked out 6 sets of dumbbell shrugs for traps and finished off my workout with
    some abs. My energy and intensity was on point where I remained in the zone
    throughout my workout and felt my recovery between sets was very good so I
    rested very little between sets. A very good high Velocity workout in the books.
    Attached Images

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post

I weigh out my pre's and supplements and it's something I recommend
    to EVERYONE cause when your dealing with stimulants you wanna make
    sure the scoop is correct so you DON'T over stimulate or in some cases
    under stimulate yourself. This scoop was at one level was slightly on the
    heavy side which was 18gm so a little under one level gives you the 16gm
    recommended amount.

ever empty the tub, see if it meets label claim? i don't (I'd make a massive mess), i'm just curious.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Great review as you always do. A really solid pre workout that seems to have a good balance in my opinion. I used it this morning, fasted and it was as solid as all of the other doses. I am halfway through the tub and I find it better than their beta launch by far.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the honest and detailed review! I too notice the sustaining energy (not over bearing) along with the absence of a crash (big plus in my opinion). It's A great addition to your rotation for non DMAA/DMHA products.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    ever empty the tub, see if it meets label claim? i don't (I'd make a massive mess), i'm just curious.
    I haven't tried emptying a tub yet cause like you said it could get messy but
    I just might try on the next new pre that I crack open but weighing the scoops
    these days is a must cause I cracked open a new pre the other day and it was
    supposed to weigh 19gm but it was 26 and it's a 2 scoop type pre so it anyone
    not weighing and jumps right into the 2 scoops is in for a bit of over stimulation

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Great review as you always do. A really solid pre workout that seems to have a good balance in my opinion. I used it this morning, fasted and it was as solid as all of the other doses. I am halfway through the tub and I find it better than their beta launch by far.
    Thanks and like you I also find it has a very good balance and pretty much delivers
    in everything one could expect from a good PW and I also gave a couple of doses
    to a few others and they felt the same about it.

Originally Posted by urg862 View Post
    Thanks for the honest and detailed review! I too notice the sustaining energy (not over bearing) along with the absence of a crash (big plus in my opinion). It's A great addition to your rotation for non DMAA/DMHA products.
    I train first thing in the a.m. so I have NO problem with a pre's energy lasting
    a long time and even carrying past my workout cause I go to work after training
    so the extra energy is always a welcome. What I love about this pre and a couple
    of others that I've tried recently is the staying power of the energy throughout my
    workout and there is nothing worse than I pre that stats off with good energy and
    then just fades during your workout but with Velocity that doesn't happen.

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is fantastic. Thank you for the very detailed review, we appreciate it!
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    This is fantastic. Thank you for the very detailed review, we appreciate it!
    THANK YOU! for the opp to try out this PW and a full container so that I could get more
    workouts with it which I did before I reviewed it and so far anyone who I gave samples
    scoops to also enjoyed the effects in both energy and performance.

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    THANK YOU! for the opp to try out this PW and a full container so that I could get more
    workouts with it which I did before I reviewed it and so far anyone who I gave samples
    scoops to also enjoyed the effects in both energy and performance.
    This to me is everybit as good as any dmaa/dmha stim preworkout. I prefer it because dmaa can have some side effects.....
    NASM-CPT

Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    This to me is everybit as good as any dmaa/dmha stim preworkout. I prefer it because dmaa can have some side effects.....
    I like my exotic stimulant pre's for big back and leg days but I use them sparingly but as
    you mentioned Velocity does deliver some good feels to help get through those big tough
    workouts without any lingering sides. I've noticed that when I stack a DMAA supplement
    in cap form like Phenadrine at one cap with a low stimulant pre I don't seem to experience
    the sides usually associated with DMAA as opposed to using 2 caps with a stim free PW.
    I guess the b vitamins and other ingredients in the low stim pre help to keep the loss of
    energy or crash effect from occurring later in the day.

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review, as always I have been looking for something new that will provide a little longer lasting energy, as my leg days have been getting longer, and with some pres, I am noticing I am running out of gas toward the end, and can't finish as strong as I want. Would you recommend this one in that case? Also, I have started adding some HBCD to my intra and it is helping.
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    Great review, as always I have been looking for something new that will provide a little longer lasting energy, as my leg days have been getting longer, and with some pres, I am noticing I am running out of gas toward the end, and can't finish as strong as I want. Would you recommend this one in that case? Also, I have started adding some HBCD to my intra and it is helping.
    Adding HBCD to your intra will definitely help and also adding 100mg of Teacrine to certain
    pre's will help with stretching out the energy from your PW. What pre's have you been using
    that you feel like they don't give you enough sustained energy? This is why I like exotics
    for those big back and leg days cause the workouts are longer and the exotic's tend to
    last a bit longer than the conventional pre's. Velocity is definitely good for long lasting
    energy and I've used it on back and leg day's without having the energy dwindle away before
    I finish my workout.

Thumbs up

I always mention in my PW reviews that I always like to rotate my pre's each and
    every workout so after taking a couple of weeks off from Velocity I pulled it out
    the fridge for a back/trap workout yesterday.

One serving kicked in pretty quick on the energy cause I haven't used anything
    with PEA for a couple of weeks but it did take me a little while to really get going
    because of this nasty humidity which really wears you you down but once I got
    going I had a very good workout where I felt strong and I was moving pretty quick
    between sets Lol trying to get a little cardio effect in while weight training cause
    who wants to do cardio after a back day in this humidity? Velocity provided
    the good energy and decent focus to get me through a good workout in my home
    gym on a hot and humid day with no AC.
    Attached Images