Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My past 2 days have been 14 and 16 hour shifts. I'm fairly certain that I missed my mark as there was no time to track anything. I only really found the chance to eat while driving and was half asleep in the shower when I got home just to turn a few short hours later and come back. I'm holding on to the idea of my vacation at the end of July. I'm beat guys, may be a few days of recuperation before I post again.
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright by dudes, I'm feeling much better. I'll be weighing in two days and seeing what we've gained at 20 days in. I'll be keeping the log going past the 30-day mark, but will limit it to weekly updates until the extreme mass is gone.
    Last edited by stevenjamesvick; 06-12-2018 at 02:47 PM.

God save the forums.

I've had a much easier day hitting my calorie goals than usual, and may only need a quarter-serving of the extreme mass.

God save the forums.

Treated myself to some cinnamon streusel today. It tacked on an extra 300 cals. After eating so cleanly for so long, that sugar really caused a crash after a few hours. I'll be sleeping like a baby tonight.
    Attached Images

God save the forums.

Weigh in is tomorrow. Super excited!!
    Attached Images

God save the forums.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    Weigh in is tomorrow. Super excited!!
    Boom...how many lbs you thinking? Based on your "Feelng"

Sorry been MIA, out of town for BFE
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

many lol. Had a few setbacks and struggles with my work/life balance that I think slowed me down, but I'll take this as a victory!

How'd everything go?
    Attached Images

God save the forums.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    many lol. Had a few setbacks and struggles with my work/life balance that I think slowed me down, but I'll take this as a victory!

How'd everything go?
    Went amazing my friend, Thank you!

Setbacks happen broski...stay the course...its not this today you need to worry about , but the sum of many days

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

mfp.png

Is missing MFP's recommended fiber by 9g an issue as long as im getting the P,C,&F?

God save the forums.

Attachment 8933631

Is missing MFP's recommended fiber by 9g an issue as long as im getting the P,C,&F?
    Its not a huge deal as long as youre being consistent with others. Biggest thing for fiber is consumption vs carbs. You want your carbs to Fiber ratio around 1g fiber per 5g carbs

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

I goofed and selected the wrong item to add to my food diary, which had much more fat than the item I was intending. While I'm not too upset about it because the "calories in vs calories out" rule, it bums be a little to break a streak of excellent accuracy. Here's tonight.

My scale is on the fritz to make the agitation worse. My heart sank when I stepped on and it read less than where I started over-night but I knew something was obviously wrong. My girlfriend got on, and while happy with the number, she could confirm that there was no way it was accurate.

Guess I'll be using the package scale at work until I can get a new one lol

God save the forums.

I've almost run empty on the A+E, probably maybe 3-4 scoops left. I'll probably pick up the Tropical Mango next time. I'm pleased with how consistent the energy was with the low dose of caffeine and found myself using it in the mornings as a substitute for OJ (and to please my sweet tooth).

I'm also needing less and less of the Extreme Mass, which is a good thing. I'm only using it when I can't manage clean carbs elsewhere. I'm gaining well, and unless I up my macros, my need for the Extreme Mass will be gone soon, though I still have about half of the bucket. We're on day 26, meaning this coming Sunday will make a month of use, and will also be two days after I finish my routine and start looking for another. I'd love one that I can share openly. I didn't think about the paid program meaning I can't share it in my log, which really limits me on content to post. I'm open to suggestions.

After Sunday, I'll just be updating weekly with weights and changes in my use of Extreme Mass. I peeked at the scale early, and this last week is going well, and will end on that ever-sought-after good final note.

God save the forums.

I've almost run empty on the A+E, probably maybe 3-4 scoops left. I'll probably pick up the Tropical Mango next time. I'm pleased with how consistent the energy was with the low dose of caffeine and found myself using it in the mornings as a substitute for OJ (and to please my sweet tooth).

I'm also needing less and less of the Extreme Mass, which is a good thing. I'm only using it when I can't manage clean carbs elsewhere. I'm gaining well, and unless I up my macros, my need for the Extreme Mass will be gone soon, though I still have about half of the bucket. We're on day 26, meaning this coming Sunday will make a month of use, and will also be two days after I finish my routine and start looking for another. I'd love one that I can share openly. I didn't think about the paid program meaning I can't share it in my log, which really limits me on content to post. I'm open to suggestions.

After Sunday, I'll just be updating weekly with weights and changes in my use of Extreme Mass. I peeked at the scale early, and this last week is going well, and will end on that ever-sought-after good final note.
    All good news my friend.
    As far as routine...check out BBCOM's All Access....has over 50 routines and you can share your progress

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    All good news my friend.
    As far as routine...check out BBCOM's All Access....has over 50 routines and you can share your progress
    laptop keyboard broke. typing with onscreen keyboard. tropical mango inbound.150lbs.

God save the forums.