Chr1sZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Should i lose fat or gain muscle, im lost and don't know what to do

Hey guys im 1.72cm, 73kg guy, almost 2 years ago i was 107kgs and since then i have been doing cardio and last 9 months strenght training aswell, my question is, now that im 73kg i still need to lose a few kg and lower my body fat, ive been trying to gain muscle and lose body fat but it seems like I'm stuck on the muscle side, what should I do, right now im doing weight lifting and cardio afterwards, and have my diet on calorie deficit. Should i just focus on getting lower body fat and then focus on eating a lot so i can pack some muscle or is there another way, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks for taking your time to help me out.

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chr1sZ View Post
    Hey guys im 1.72cm, 73kg guy, almost 2 years ago i was 107kgs and since then i have been doing cardio and last 9 months strenght training aswell, my question is, now that im 73kg i still need to lose a few kg and lower my body fat, ive been trying to gain muscle and lose body fat but it seems like I'm stuck on the muscle side, what should I do, right now im doing weight lifting and cardio afterwards, and have my diet on calorie deficit. Should i just focus on getting lower body fat and then focus on eating a lot so i can pack some muscle or is there another way, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks for taking your time to help me out.
    I would personally always advise people to get lean before bulking.

If you don't get lean first, you will either:

1. Need to stop your bulk pretty soon because you are getting to fat.
    2. Bulk until you get pretty damn fat and be in for one hell of a cut.

Edit: Congrats on your weightloss, that's a class act man!
    Last edited by DutchTeamUltra; 05-26-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Weightloss. ;)
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.

NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    post pics

Chr1sZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DutchTeamUltra View Post
    I would personally always advise people to get lean before bulking.

If you don't get lean first, you will either:

1. Need to stop your bulk pretty soon because you are getting to fat.
    2. Bulk until you get pretty damn fat and be in for one hell of a cut.

Edit: Congrats on your weightloss, that's a class act man!
    Thanks for the response !
    Any tips on how to get lean? i need to lose lower back and sides fat , currently im doing 10 mins of warm up running and after do weight training and after i run for 30 minutes.
    I do not count my calories but im pretty sure im in calorie deficit as i'm not eating much , and don't eat any unhealthy foods, and i lose around 1 kg a week , but it feels like im not losing body fat.
    Perhaps i should get fat burning supplements?
    I'm pretty sure im not getting enough protein in my diet , trying to eat as much eggs and chicken as i can but its hard , should i use protein powder?