Closed Thread
    StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100) StrongerOneDay is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Sarms vs Legal Steroids vs Ilegal Steroids vs Modern Prohormones vs Peptides

Ok so I've been looking around doing my research and bookmarking sites to purchase some of these from, but I need a little help making sense of some of this.

Legal vs illegal steroids- As far as I'm aware it seems both are as effective as eachother (though I could be wrong) but legal steroids are seemingly derived from natural sources to produce similar effects whilst the illegal ones are pharmaceutical grade and typically come with higher risk factors.

Sarms seem to be a fairly affordable option with negligible side effects, as do modern prohormones. But then you've got peptides too. I'm definitely wanting to take some of these to couple alongside my pt sessions and crossfit classes and my diet is fairly good. My ultimate aim would be to have a slightly toned down physique of the rock (and I don't mind if it takes a few years, but I wanna see myself slowly progressing without huge delays and impassable limitations).

Can I assume that if I take any of the above that the resuklts are permanent (even if you eventually stop taking them) providing you continue to workout?

Am I missing any other possible PED options here as well?

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    This type of discussion isn't allowed here. Please read forum rules before posting again.