Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Monday
    Workout Time : 55 min
    BARBELL SQUAT
    3 sets of 8-12 reps, 60 sec. rest
    BARBELL BENCH PRESS
    BARBELL DEADLIFT
    BENT OVER BARBELL ROW
    DUMBBELL SHOULDER PRESS
    BARBELL CURL
    TRICEP EXTENSIONS

Macros :
    2,269 Calories
    257g Carbs
    72g Fat
    158g Protein

Hope everyone had a good weekend. It went by way way too quick this time.

Got exhausted during workouts. Skipped out on pull ups this time because I started getting sick. I pushed through everything else though.

Tried putting the fiber stuff in my shake as well. Didn't change the taste much, and definitely didn't make it worse. So that seems to be the easiest thing to do.

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by necrologic View Post

Question anyone ever use a powdered fiber supplement?

I bought one half off at the store since my fiber is usually poo. It says it's unflavored, fre from chemicals, and natural using psyllium husk. Uses "real sugar" with "stone ground texture fiber powder".

Wondering if I should just add it to my shake or is there a better idea?
    I've tried psyllium husk before, but I just go back to oats. It is the way to go lol~
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. I didn't even know their was such thing as creamy cashews. I normally get regular peanuts because they are the cheapest. If I upgrade I go for almonds. Do you grind yours up or something to put in it?
    I think it's a milk or creamer?

I love the grocery apps for easy coupons, etc. I only have a Von's but I do sometimes save a ton!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    I've tried psyllium husk before, but I just go back to oats. It is the way to go lol~
    I'm going to do both for that fiber requirement.

Plus 113 servings will last a long time for 5 dollars.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post

I love the grocery apps for easy coupons, etc. I only have a Von's but I do sometimes save a ton!

I believe you're correct on this one. Couldn't find it at two stores.

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    psyllium husk is what I use as well. Always use fiber gummies

Wednesday
    BARBELL SQUAT
    5 sets of 5, 1.5 min. rest
    BARBELL BENCH PRESS
    BARBELL DEADLIFT

Macros
    2,927 Calories
    419g Carb
    85g Fat
    128g Protein

This is for yesterday. Got a little behind.

Anyway, I went a little crazy with the carbs. I wouldn't have forced down a bowl of rice if I'd know of be eating pizza later that day haha. Workout was pretty good. I didn't take a pre today because I dont feel like it's needed on Wednesday. Sometimes i do better without a pre.

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I believe it's new, but it's Blue Diamond's Creamy Cashew milk. I use it with ISO and no joke, it's a game changer. Makes the protein so thick and creamy

Wednesday
    BARBELL SQUAT
    BARBELL BENCH PRESS
    BARBELL DEADLIFT

Macros
    2,927 Calories
    419g Carb
    85g Fat
    128g Protein

This is for yesterday. Got a little behind.

Anyway, I went a little crazy with the carbs. I wouldn't have forced down a bowl of rice if I'd know of be eating pizza later that day haha. Workout was pretty good. I didn't take a pre today because I dont feel like it's needed on Wednesday. Sometimes i do better without a pre.
    Just out of curiosity, do you watch count your rest times? I'm just asking cause I don't really count mine, but I usually start my next set when my heart rate settles down lol

I believe it's new, but it's Blue Diamond's Creamy Cashew milk. I use it with ISO and no joke, it's a game changer. Makes the protein so thick and creamy
    That's why. I thought you was talking actual cashews which confused me hah. I'll take a peak at the milk part then next time I buy. I bought store brand unsweetened vanilla almond milk this time. Pretty good. Not high in many things to help but it beats water all the time as a healthy alternative.

Just out of curiosity, do you watch count your rest times? I'm just asking cause I don't really count mine, but I usually start my next set when my heart rate settles down lol
    Yes I use my phone. Otherwise I will one of two things will happen. I'll go too fast and get sick or I'll take too long and my muscles will have cooled down too much.

On a side note here is an update to my garden. The pepper part of it are already starting to grow out baby peppers.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I use my phone. Otherwise I will one of two things will happen. I'll go too fast and get sick or I'll take too long and my muscles will have cooled down too much.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/bRnpuwn.jpg[img]

On a side note here is an update to my garden. The pepper part of it are already starting to grow out baby peppers.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gODwLts.jpg[mg]
    I also use my phones stopwatch, its pretty handy and easy to keep track of. I'm also streaming Pandora at the gym, so it's not anything extra for me to do. My gym also has newer machines that will count up to 1 min 30 seconds after your last rep, if you are using the machine.

Our garden is also doing well. We planted strawberries this year, and they are producing little berries now, next year they should flourish. Our tomato plants have smaller green tomatoes now, and the onions are popping up. We also put in dwarf apple and pear trees, they are growing nicely and budding as well. It's been a wet, yet warm spring thus far, so it's helping!

Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    I also use my phones stopwatch, its pretty handy and easy to keep track of. I'm also streaming Pandora at the gym, so it's not anything extra for me to do. My gym also has newer machines that will count up to 1 min 30 seconds after your last rep, if you are using the machine.

Our garden is also doing well. We planted strawberries this year, and they are producing little berries now, next year they should flourish. Our tomato plants have smaller green tomatoes now, and the onions are popping up. We also put in dwarf apple and pear trees, they are growing nicely and budding as well. It's been a wet, yet warm spring thus far, so it's helping!
    My gym uses a lot of old equipment so like the program has i stick to free weights mostly. We just have your average cardio equipment. As well as one of those bowflex type machines that has everything in one besides our selection of free weights.

That's awesome! I'd love to see some picture to compare set ups. This is my first time.

All that seems to have grown in at the moment are the peppers. I planted my stuff later May. Wo is started a little later. It's been very hot here lately in the 90s. So I'm having to water now than usual. They are wilted during the day but perk up once the sun goes down as you can see. Trying to fend off evil bunnies. I also have two peach trees the previous tenant planted. Or should I saw bushes? Regardless they produce earlier in the year and tiny peaches come out that are more firm and bitter. Not sure what kind they are.

Friday
    BARBELL SQUAT
    3 sets of 1 rep with 100% 1 RM, 3 min. rest
    BARBELL BENCH PRESS

Macros
    2,001 Calories
    201g Carb
    60g Fat
    168g Protein

Felt like the 5 minute rest was too long. Changed it to 3. I also skipped on the max for deadlifts because of prior back issues.

I'm still pretty weak compared to most my age, but I was thrilled with my numbers.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Friday
    BARBELL SQUAT
    BARBELL BENCH PRESS

Macros
    2,001 Calories
    201g Carb
    60g Fat
    168g Protein

Felt like the 5 minute rest was too long. Changed it to 3. I also skipped on the max for deadlifts because of prior back issues.

I'm still pretty weak compared to most my age, but I was thrilled with my numbers.
    Dayum. If you can do 3 singles at 100%, it's no longer your 100%! Not to mention only 3 minutes rest! I'm usually between sets like

Great work!!!!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Dayum. If you can do 3 singles at 100%, it's no longer your 100%! Not to mention only 3 minutes rest! I'm usually between sets like

Great work!!!!
    Thanks lol

Well it may not be my full 100%, but it's pretty close. Or as close as I can get without a spot. Since I use my work gym at night I'm the only one there. It has it's pros and cons.

Woah, that's a nice looking garden!

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice job on the squat mate!

Monday

Workout Time : 55 min
    BARBELL SQUAT
    BARBELL BENCH PRESS
    BARBELL DEADLIFT
    PULL UPS
    BENT OVER BARBELL ROW
    DUMBBELL SHOULDER PRESS
    BARBELL CURL
    TRICEP EXTENSIONS

Macros :
    2,356 Calories
    295g Carbs
    89g Fat
    115g Protein

Not many more days and I'll be finished up with my first bottle. Tbh it's already emptied and the last bit put into my container for the next few days. Crazy it's already almost been a month huh? I definitely feel like I've gotten stronger. Look wise not much to tell. I have gained some weight though since I started which I am cool with even though some of it is fat.

Now if i could just figure out a better and CHEAP way to get more protein in.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow 1 bottle down, 2 more to go huh?

How are your lifts compared to when you started? That should also be an indicator if you have gotten stronger thus far; increase in reps or weight.

Protein...cheap? Tuna, Chicken, Beef, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese? 115g of protein doesn't seem sufficient. I usually aim for .8g - 1g / lb of body weight.

Do you use a protein powder regularly? 2 scoops + milk could really boost those macros for you.

Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    Wow 1 bottle down, 2 more to go huh?

How are your lifts compared to when you started? That should also be an indicator if you have gotten stronger thus far; increase in reps or weight.

Protein...cheap? Tuna, Chicken, Beef, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese? 115g of protein doesn't seem sufficient. I usually aim for .8g - 1g / lb of body weight.

Do you use a protein powder regularly? 2 scoops + milk could really boost those macros for you.
    Reps are the same but weight has definitely increased.

As for whey I definitely use it. I could do two scoops or go back to casein. That would be 30 more grams at least.

I do most of the stuff you suggested except cottage cheese which i may start adding. Found a container of it that looked like a yogurt cup but had apple flavoring.

If allowed I could link my food log, but I know the forums are iffy on linking to other sites. I only log though on days i workout.