infrep is on a distinguished road. (+10)

16 yo looking for some advice

So basically I've just lately started working out and going to the gym, and have been doing so for approx a month so far. I'm 16 and 164 lbs \- I wouldn't say I'm fat, though I don't have a flat stomach, and I'm currently trying to bulk in order to increase mass so when I cut I can get the results I want \(bigger arms, shoulders, chest\) \(I can include pictures if anyone needs them\)

My max on the bench is 150, and I can just do it for a single rep. I'm slightly doubting the way I'm currently working out as I'm not doing a set program, and I just kind of keep going \(ex. arm day \- bench, bicep curls, row\) til my arms feel like they are giving out. I'm not squatting or dead\-lifting \(don't have the proper form down\), and when it comes to leg day I usually leg press \(about 400\), do weighted calf raises and then do some cardio. When I joined the gym, I was encouraged to sign up and get a trainer though honestly after doing some research on here I came to the conclusion that everything they can teach you can be self taught.

I have loads of questions such as since I am currently a teenager, I assume my testosterone is pretty much peaking and now is a great time to work out \- does this help with gains a lot? What motivates me is after working out, results do show. Also regarding "bulking", I don't exactly track my calories though I try to get 1 lb of protein /lb of weight a day, \+ eat as much as I can in a day \(barely fast food, but maybe 2 chicken sandwiches from mcD once or so a week.

Goals: The goal I'm working towards right now is trying to eventually hit 220lbs on the bench. That'll take a while no doubt. If I continue to workout like I do at the moment, I feel like I'm definitely missing some muscles I need to hit and I will suffer in the future because of that, which is why I'm trying to get some advice on what to do. Oh, and I usually go to the gym at least 4x /week, though if I can help it \- I try to push for 5 days. Working out makes me feel good, helps my confidence, and I honestly love the endorphins.

If you guys were in my situation, what would you do? I'd love to get on the right track.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are lots of great novice routines available in the stickies. Pick one of em and do it as written.

You can post form vids for your main lifts.

Regarding diet, aim to gain 0.5-1 lb per week.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast