deepestblue is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Cutting since December

Hi guys,

Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated.

I am 5'7.5, started my bulk at approx. 160lbs (73kg) (Skinny fat) and ended my bulk at 182lbs (83kg) and currently cutting since December. I currently weigh 152lbs (69 kg).

Can you give me a rough estimate of my fat percentage? and your thoughts on my current progress? also at what weight level will my physique start showing some separation?
    Attached Images
    If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done

ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    U trollin brah?