Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Reps lowered during cut (in the gym right now)

Yeah so I’m in the gym now and my normal rep range is 8-12 during bulking I can do average 10 but now that I’m cutting as I’m doin the 7th it’s getting a little tough. Is this normal during cutting ? My carbs aren’t as high so I figured that was why but would it affect my muscle. I’m not tryin to lose any lol

Thanks in advance

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lower the weight if you are getting weaker, something is wrong if you are maintaining all performance in a deficit
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    lower the weight if you are getting weaker, something is wrong if you are maintaining all performance in a deficit
    Alrighty sounds good

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blingo View Post
    Alrighty sounds good
    Lower carbs = muscle glycogen depletion. Makes sense right?
    Lower carbs = lower overall energy.

So, yeah, you're gonna have trouble keeping up exactly the same volume.
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.

Originally Posted by DutchTeamUltra View Post
    Lower carbs = muscle glycogen depletion. Makes sense right?
    Lower carbs = lower overall energy.

So, yeah, you're gonna have trouble keeping up exactly the same volume.
    Yeah i figured that’s what it was just making sure because I had a pretty good bulk and I really don’t want to ruin it

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blingo View Post
    Yeah i figured that’s what it was just making sure because I had a pretty good bulk and I really don’t want to ruin it
    I might be wrong about this, but didn't multiple forum users tell you that muscle loss is highly overestimated?
    Get enough protein & train hard, it'll be fine. You need to get really damn lean for true muscle loss to occur.
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.