noob3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation are my shoulders wide enough?

Hi guys,
    I'm 17 years old, about 6' 1,5'' and I weigh 165 pounds. My shoulders are about 20/21 inches wide. Are them wide enough for my height? My hips are about 11,5/12 inches wide, btw. Is it a "V taper"?
    BTW, I know I'm very skinny, and I'm going to start a long bulk in the next few days, the only thing I wanted to know was if I had a good bone structure (especially regarding my shoulder width).
    Thank you
    Attached Images

MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MightyyMike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looking good bro, i would recommend a long lean bulk though, 200 cals or so above maint. Keep lean and get thicc and tight

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have a really long torso, so if you bring your lats up, A lot, you should have a nice v-taper, but it will take a year at least to do this, with proper training and nutrition.

Are you training for yourself or for others? Also depends on where your lats insert, long torso with short lat insertions don't look the best, but you won't know till you start training.

Your shoulders look weird, because they are so big compared to the rest of you, they aren't super wide, but they can be if you gain some mass and add to the lateral and rear heads.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%