Closed Thread
    Your favourite rustler. aGameWins's Avatar
    aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins

Hey brahs how have I played this one

I have been following this forum for a year without posting and I generally have a lot of lols. I was a virgin till very late in life but started gaming seriously for about a year now. I have been in two short relationship that I admittedly rushed into and decided to take things more slowly.

So I met this girl for over 2 months and things were proceeding nicely we smashed a couple of times over hers and mine; but she starts acting up. I didn't act clingy, I've lost that, but I don't know what happened she asked for a date and I suggested we go see a movie but she was having real issues at work-she's a phd student. She cancels our date. I try to set up other meetings and its either clashing and she gives a better time only to say she had other engagement and apologises in a heart felt way that got me confused else I would have moved on.

I always initiate things over text but she was always way into me in person. I make this girl laugh her pants off both in person and over text. Initiating kiss asking to go back to her place and all but over text it seems everything was flipped. Now I want to know how I played my text game not because I seek approval but for the next girl that comes into my life. I think I lost the attraction with this chick and its over.

After not contacting for a long time I message her:

Me: Hey insert nickname, we haven't seen in a bit. What's your weekend like? There's a protest going on that you will be interested in (inside joke).
    Her: Makes some excuse about going for hiking over the weekend doesn't ask to reschedule.

I wanted to let this be and never contact her again but I was trying different text games and there was one that worked well on another girl that had been flaky as hell so after a day I sent it to her. Note I will never text a girl I haven't known for sometime that chit. Long I know...

Me: Fail, insert nickname + emoji. How about. You: hey man I am booked for the weekend going hiking. You free insert time... Me: brb time for you to chase me. Sorry I'm going to make my nails/going for the burial of my teddy in inserted time + emoji

Her: Hahah, fair enough, you have a point there but I barely have time for myself its tough finding time for someone else.
    Bull**** I know...If a girl likes you she will make the time out... This is the second time she is using it. When we went for our first date she came from work around 9pm.
    Me: I can understand that feeling of being choked. I did enjoy our convo but it seems you need some space. So hit me up when your schedule clears up and you want to meet.
    Her: So did I but you;re right I need space atm everything seems a bit much for me.

Me no response and no intention to.

How have I played this one and what could I have done differently.

Cliffs:
    -met this chick been meeting for 2 months + and I'm sure she's catching feels.
    -she told me people from my country lie and triple date and kept making references to my other girls.
    -I do business travels and she was always curious about why I traveled, what I did and I never told.
    -get comfy with her after many meetings and told her I was a virgin till late. I shouldn't have.
    -she becomes a bit frigid.
    -I run some text game that I wish to be rated.
    -I should have stopped texting altogether when she started acting up but she always apologised passionately and always said "she really would love to"
    -I banged her severally and she always came. I'm not an expert so maybe this counted against me but she did mention that many guys will be proud of my d.
    -I didn't act needy or clingy, ever, maybe I was a little bit cold but it's left for you to judge.
    -I'm not hung up on this.
    -I never double texted her. I did regenerate some dead convos say 4 days after.
    -I wanted to change approach and not date every girl that smiles at me. I might have been chadcepted. I don't care! if she comes back I will smash. Secks was great and her body was great. But I'm not writing her again.
    Last edited by aGameWins; 05-23-2018 at 09:31 AM. Reason: The responses don't reflect my question so I updated the cliffs

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sometimes, you just have to accept that nothing you say is going to change the outcome of the situation. Pretty sure this is one of those times OP
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    She's clearly not interested.

aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins
    Originally Posted by johnreese86 View Post
    She's clearly not interested.
    I am not doubting that. In fact she could be telling the truth for all I care though the chances are 0.01. I am not hanging around to find out. My reason for posting was to find out if I played it nicely or appeared too invested etc etc. I will let it lie. I have already smashed so I can easily move to the next one...

Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Sometimes, you just have to accept that nothing you say is going to change the outcome of the situation. Pretty sure this is one of those times OP
    True this. I was getting a bit comfortable with this girl. Told her a little about myself which I didn't before. Guess that turned her off but it's her loss.

mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you texted her every day? How many times per week youve seen her?

Pretty sure she lost attraction because:

- you texted her to much(giving her validation)
    -You where too available( jump in every occation to see her, without skipping a week of not seen her
    -she felt you where weak and have you when she wants (needy/not centered)
    -not mysterious enough (no anticipation,tell her every thing about you," put all the cards on the table")

You chase her in the beggining but after a few weeks or month she have to chase YOU

ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your text game is cringey.
    She seems like she's not into you, and if she is in fact into you, she clearly has no time for you.
    If the first, do you want to chase after someone who doesn't like you that much. If the second, do you want to be waiting around like a no-self-respecting fool for her to have time for you?

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your post is exactly what I'd expect from a 48 year old with a join date of May 2018. And what I mean is TL;DR. Negged.
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgd24601 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Did I do this squat rep correctly?"

Not bad, nothing that is going to give you an injury, but keep working at it and you'll get a better feeling for doing it well.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aGameWins View Post
    I didn't act clingy, I've lost that
    I beg to differ.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Why? I could bet my right hand that I wasn't. I can't pinpoint what made her lose the attraction but I could be wrong and that's why I posted in the first place.

mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The important question is did you had sex with her or not

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Were you double texting them?

Yeah right. I'm hurting because you negged me. I've updated the post with cliffs anyhow.

Originally Posted by PTzFree View Post
    Your post is exactly what I'd expect from a 48 year old with a join date of May 2018. And what I mean is TL;DR. Negged.
    Yeah right, I'm hurting because you negged me. I've updated the post with cliffs anyhow.

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "I need space" = I want there to be as much space as possible between us and I will never call you.

Originally Posted by mcdeez View Post
    The important question is did you had sex with her or not
    Lol. I made her cum severally.

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    “Her: Hahah, fair enough, you have a point there but I barely have time for myself its tough finding time for someone else.”

That’s all you need to know. Not only is she blowing you off, but also she doesn’t even care enough to even pretend to be coming up with a good excuse. In a 7 day week, she can’t find 2 hours to see you?

Stop this BS thinking that “text game” can turn around a situation. If she doesn’t want to see you, nothing you text or say, or do, will change that. Doesn’t matter at all.

Move on. Stop contacting her. Read the situation earlier next time.

Originally Posted by AlexNYC7 View Post
    “Her: Hahah, fair enough, you have a point there but I barely have time for myself its tough finding time for someone else.”

That’s all you need to know. Not only is she blowing you off, but also she doesn’t even care enough to even pretend to be coming up with a good excuse. In a 7 day week, she can’t find 2 hours to see you?

Stop this BS thinking that “text game” can turn around a situation. If she doesn’t want to see you, nothing you text or say, or do, will change that. Doesn’t matter at all.

Move on. Stop contacting her. Read the situation earlier next time.
    Thanks! I have already moved on. I have not contacted her since that last message she sent me. I have learnt my lessons.

1) Don't ever open up yourself to any girl till after the person does so and even then it should be at least six months.

2) Moment I notice lack of interest I stop responding/texting. I was a **** here I admit. I noticed it but still chased inspite of myself.

Pattern I have noticed. Banged this random girl opened up a bit to her...she disappears. Learnt from that and kept my mouth shut... banged this one for 2 months and opened up a bit and she disappears.

Life sucks but lessons learned. Thanks brah.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sorry i dont speak red

can a green translate for me?
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.