Azarl17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Journey To 200 pounds

Hey everyone so im new to this website and kinda fitness in General. I have always been a a fat kid since second grade when i broke my ankle. I have been doing sports since freshman year and ****ed up during fresh/soph years. I would bulk during football and cut alot during wrestling. Last year i couldnt do wrestling so i stayed fat at 260 pounds. I started to get serious about fitness January 17, 2018. I weighed in at a wopping 272 pounds 41.6% bf. All my lifts were ****. Dead was at 265 bench was 160. Squat was 200. Since then in these past couple months i have cut down to 233.4 pounds at a 31% bf. Current dead is 325 bench 205. squat 285 and front squat at 225. I managed to cut those 40 ish pounds by severely limiting my calories roughly 1000 to 1200 calories a day. This was pretty stupid now that i know more about fitness. I have started to properly count my macros and calories and currently doing a cut at around 2000-2200 calories in a 40 pro 40 carb and 20 fat% macros. My goal is to hit 200 pounds and be in the "1000" lift club by august of this year. So my senior year. Currently what im struggling with is eating enough protein and fats. Either way just wanted to post something to show that weight loss is actually possible.

I think im going to start posting my workouts/meals/macros every day on this thread starting tomorrow just to see if anyone has some tips on it
    never stop getting stronger

Deadlift 325
    Squat 285
    Bench 205
    Front Squat 225