Closed Thread
    achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How do I lose weight through dieting only?

I want to lose some weight, I am 5'8 and 128kg. I would like to make improvements to my diet in order to lose weight. I eat a lot of Mc'Donalds and KFC so I know that has to go.

For breakfast I listed for my self: Bowl of cereal/oats, that is about 300 calories, the oats are bit less calories

For lunch: I don't know, have nothing in the fridge which is usually why I buy mcdonalds and KFC

For dinner: Same reason for lunch

Any ideas what i should do for lunch and dinner, or more in general how much calories I should consume a day to lose weight.

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by achillesx123 View Post
    I want to lose some weight, I am 5'8 and 128kg. I would like to make improvements to my diet in order to lose weight. I eat a lot of Mc'Donalds and KFC so I know that has to go.

For breakfast I listed for my self: Bowl of cereal/oats, that is about 300 calories, the oats are bit less calories

For lunch: I don't know, have nothing in the fridge which is usually why I buy mcdonalds and KFC

Any ideas what i should do for lunch and dinner, or more in general how much calories I should consume a day to lose weight.
    Lunch & dinner: Salads, meats, eggs, pasta, rice, veggies, fruit etc etc, lets be honest here. You KNOW what's healthy food, don't you?

Calories per day? A good starting point is:

Bodyweight in pounds x 15 = Maintenance calories. Create a 20% deficit (maintenance x 0,8) et voila.

But, looking at your weight.

GOAL bodyweight in pounds x 15 would be better for that.

Weigh yourself every day, keep weekly averages to compare for weightloss.
    Aim for losing 1.5% of bodyweight PER WEEK.

Get in 0,82 grams of protein per lb of goal bodyweight.
    20% of total calories (minimum) from fat, for hormonal health.
    Make the rest up by carbs, protein and fats as you want.

WEIGH ALL YOUR FOOD BY THE GRAM and track it in an app to make sure you don't overeat.
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you truly have no understanding of the basics of a well rounded diet, this page is a decent start:

https://www.choosemyplate.gov/start-small-changes

okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess you need to learn how to grocery shop and cooking basics, or maybe even assembling food basics. It sounds like you have nothing in your kitchen but milk, cereal and oats.

When I first started losing weight going from eating out to making myself normal balanced meals (a protein, a vegetable side and a starch) was enough to start weight loss. No calorie counting or measuring food amounts needed. Simply stopping meals of super convenient, highly processed carbs and processed fats makes a big difference in how much food a person eats in a sitting.
    The convenience aspect is a big part in easy overeating. If you had to make fried chicken or potato chips from scratch whenever you wanted a meal, you probably say f it and have a baked potato and grilled meat instead. So fight the inclination to get food someone made for you from processed ingredients already.
    Last edited by okayest; 05-22-2018 at 03:38 PM.

achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) achillesx123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Is this good,

Breakfast: 1 cup of cereal or oatmeal (350 calories)

Lunch: 3 to 5 scrambled eggs with 2 white bread (587 calories)

Dinner: Small portion of whatever is cooked for dinner (my mum cooks dinner)

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've been given plenty of good advice in various threads over the past week or so. I suggest you read through them, follow up on the advice given, and put some of your own work into figuring some of this stuff out.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Slow down there. You'll give yourself a coronary.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about ?
    Hopefully she's a better cook than your mother.
    Last edited by dj924s; 05-22-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100) ForsbergMMS is not very well liked. (-100)

2 Ways you can go about this 1. Go on some low calorie diet salads chicken breast and look skinny fat regardless of how much you train DIET IS EVERYTHING, will be fast prob look better than now but long term will be harder too look great or take a systematic approach and eat a good amount of calories maybe 2.5 to 3 k do cardio if you wish ,see improvements feel better and stronger.2nd approach is better in the long run 1st is a temptation many people fall down in start STRONG

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    You can lose weight eating McDonalds every day if you want. Not healthy of course, but losing weight is just about total calories.

You can start with eating 2000 cals per day and see if you lose weight with that. If not then just lower your cals gradually until you're steadily losing weight.

Registered User 1gainzfromabove's Avatar
    1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1gainzfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simple, consistent caloric deficient. First follow some of the advice already given here and try to work out your maintenance calories.. then Start by writing down/tracking everything you eat during the day it gets easier once your used to it.. Overall food choices are irrelevant in determining weight loss however obviously some foods will fill you up more than others and provide higher nutritional value so choose wisely brah