Thread: friends

Registered User cameronpgormley's Avatar
    cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

friends

why do friends switch up when they dont need your help anymore or only want to hang out when they are "bored"?

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    only a select few will stay and those are your real friends.

I thought this was common knowledge

stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most people are self-centered and only care about people when said people can help them in some way. Surround yourself with good people, the friends you're referring to in the OP are merely acquaintances.
    Positive crew. 6'2" Crew. Bloatmax Crew.

goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeezy basically says it:

Real friends, how many of us?
    How many of us, how many jealous? Real friends
    It's not many of us, we smile at each other
    But how many honest? Trust issues
    Switched up the number, I can't be bothered
    I cannot blame you for havin' an angle
    I ain't got no issues, I'm just doin' my thing
    Hope you're doin' your thing too
    I'm a deadbeat cousin, I hate family reunions
    **** the church up by drinkin' at the communion
    Spillin' free wine, now my tux is ruined
    In town for a day, what the **** we doin'?
    Who your real friends? We all came from the bottom
    I'm always blamin' you, but what's sad, you not the problem
    Damn I forgot to call her, **** I thought it was Thursday
    Why you wait a week to call my phone in the first place?
    When was the last time I remembered a birthday?
    When was the last time I wasn't in a hurry?

[Verse 2: Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign]
    I couldn't tell you how old your daughter was
    Couldn't tell you how old your son is
    I got my own Jr. on the way, dawg
    Plus I already got one kid
    Couldn't tell you much about the fam though
    I just showed up for the yams though
    Maybe 15 minutes, took some pictures with your sister
    Merry Christmas, then I'm finished, then it's back to business
    You wanna ask some questions 'bout some real ****?
    Like I ain't got enough pressure to deal with
    Please don't pressure me with that bill ****
    Cause everybody got 'em, that ain't children
    Oh you've been nothin' but a friend to me
    *****s thinkin' I'm crazy, you defendin' me
    It's funny I ain't spoke to *****s in centuries
    To be honest, dawg, I ain't feelin' your energy
    Money turn your kin into an enemy
    *****s ain't real as they pretend to be

[Verse 3: Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign]
    Lookin' for all my real friends
    How many of us? How many of us are real friends
    To real friends, 'til the reel end
    'Til the wheels fall off, 'til the wheels don't spin
    To 3 A.M., callin'
    How many real friends?
    Just to ask you a question
    Just to see how you was feelin'
    How many?
    For the last you was frontin'
    I hate when a ***** text you like, "What's up, fam? Hope you good"
    You say, "I'm good, I'm great," the next text they ask you for somethin'
    How many?
    What's best for your family, immediate or extended
    Any argument, the media'll extend it
    I had a cousin that stole my laptop that I was ****in' bitches on
    Paid that ***** 250 thousand just to get it from him
    Real friends

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because THEY WERE ON A BREAK
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Registered User cameronpgormley's Avatar
    cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mchabs View Post
    only a select few will stay and those are your real friends.

I thought this was common knowledge
    im on about 1 person, he stopped hanging out with me since he got his car and only wants to hang when hes "bored"
    i get the bus to a town which is a 15minute drive and he has to drive past my house to get there we both go up at the same time and he doesnt care to ask do i want a lift up, not like its a big deal im just curious

cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe you need to redefine what a friend is.

Lmao @ how many people have 0 actual friends and hundreds of acquaintances that would turn their back on them in an instant.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING