Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question 7 months away from lifting... Advice?

Hi ladies. I’ve been away from lifting for 7 months. Recently been living away for a few years but back home now so for the past 7 months I’ve been losing some excess weight I gained whilst I was away just doing outdoor activities like running/walking (no gym access)

Back to a proper gym now though and got myself on to an established routine (Thinner, Leaner, Stronger)

I’m 130lbs, pictures attatched (weight loss has plateaued for the past few weeks now) and I guess I could stand to cut a little more but tbh I don’t think there would be much point as I don’t think I have the muscle definition in the first place for it to make any real difference. I think all I will wind up looking like is a thinner version of what I am now. My bf isn’t super low though (again, you can have a look at the pictures) so this is where I’m unsure.

I’ve bulked in the past before and my strength went way up but my nutrition wasn’t great tbh so I gained quite a bit of bf. Right now I just want to focus on getting my strength back to the way it used to be and adding noticeable definition and muscle.

I’m thinking of a slow recomp for the summer then slow bulk during winter. Has anybody had experiences of a recomp where it’s made a noticeable difference to their physique? Worth it?

Currently aiming for around 120-130g protein, 45g fat, rest carbs. Lifting 4 times a week on the program with 2-3 sessions of 20/25 min HIIT cardio through the week.

Calorie wise, 1500-1600. I’ve been maintaining on that for the past few weeks.

Thanks for any advice you can give me. I usually have a pretty good idea of where I want to go but due to my weight not being obviously too low or too high, I’m a bit unsure.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Spartess; 05-22-2018 at 08:02 AM.
    "To keep the body in good health is a duty... Otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." - Buddha

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've advised several female friends through a recomp and they've all been pretty happy after 2-4+ months. The salient points are to follow a program that see's you gaining strength, and eat to maintain or very slowly add weight.

Patience is the key!
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chamelious View Post
    I've advised several female friends through a recomp and they've all been pretty happy after 2-4+ months. The salient points are to follow a program that see's you gaining strength, and eat to maintain or very slowly add weight.

Patience is the key!
    I appreciate the reply Chamelious and it's good to know that your friends have seen changes! I have uploaded pictures now also.
    "To keep the body in good health is a duty... Otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." - Buddha

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spartess View Post
    I appreciate the reply Chamelious and it's good to know that your friends have seen changes! I have uploaded pictures now also.
    I looked. As you say, cutting would be a waste of time given where you're at. Recomp at minimum. Hopefully some of the girls here will chime in too
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com