Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Looks good on them, hopefully it will be the end of them. I don't drink their coffee and I'm tired of seeing their cups littering every
    where.
    I used to use their pods in my Kurig. Then I discovered Green Mountain breakfast blend. Best coffee ever.

Bye Starbucks.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    What does religion/Christ have to do with it other than your own personal beliefs you just can't seem to stfu about?
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    let's hope that Starbucks doesn't turn out to be like Tim Hortons

We've all been there.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you live in a town where you need to ask for a key to use the restroom in a fast food restaurant/coffee house, you should probably just move. If you can't afford to move to a better place, then it might just be you that they're trying to keep out .

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Because this isn't Belgium or other parts of Europe where you must...... pay the bathroom attendant.
    That's not the point I made. Staff in a business that clean the restrooms are paid (in part) to clean the restroom. The more people that use the restroom, the more often it needs to be cleaned, meaning the more their time (and pay) is dedicated to that. This is simple business. Again, maybe in your neck of the woods people aren't savages - and I've seen savagery all around the world (not sure why you're bringing this up) including deliberate piss all over a toilet, toilet paper on the floor, chit missing the toilet, etc.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I feel guilty whenever I use the restroom somewhere and I am not a paying customer. I have 2 exceptions. One is gas stations. For me its just always been natural to expect travelers to stop in and use the restroom, its a service they should provide for free. The other is fast food places. I think that's because I worked fast food for so long and I know those kids that work there don't give a fuk and it happens on a regular basis. So I'll seek out gas stations and fast food places when I need to take a leak.
    Yeah at travel stops I get that - it's the whole point of a rest stop. I'm talking about walking around Manhattan and if you need to take a dump after a workout you just waltz into a Starbucks, take a massive dump, and then head back home after so (e.g.) you don't stink up your own place. People are remarkably selfish, seriously, and it's not really about income/nice neighborhoods.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ccc9771 View Post
    That’s rich. You falsely accused DBX of trolling. Now you get falsely accused of trolling. LOL

Christopher C Communist
    It's not false that you're a coward and that you have a mental illness. That is rich
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would you invest in this company? I damn sure wouldnt. i think its a great idea to invite bums into the place. It will give the hipsters fashion tips.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda