daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Should I be taking a multivitamin?

I'm wondering if it's worth spending the money on a multivitamin. I'm cutting, and will be for probably 5-6 more months. I'm eating 2200 cal daily and I try to keep my diet well balanced including lots of green veggies.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whatever, they are pretty cheap. A serving or 1/2 won't hurt though.

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personally have a multivitamin & fish oil every day.

Cheap and might be pretty beneficial, why not?
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.

packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50) packer43064 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In a perfect world where we are all eating whole foods, vegetables, and fruits that are in season you probably will not need a multivitamin.

Of course we do not live in that world. I'm healthy, but do I eat 3 servings of leafy greens a day? No. Do I get enough calcium everyday? Maybe...maybe not.

I would take a multivitamin just a a simple insurance for daily life. Who knows if your deficient in some random vitamin that causes you to have headaches weekly.

Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100) Taeye0n is not very well liked. (-100)
    You dont need to if you eat lots of veggies or fruits but you cant go wrong taking it. It is not that expensive and I think a multivitamin will benefit you more than other, more expensive supplements.

godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by daveminnich View Post
    I'm wondering if it's worth spending the money on a multivitamin. I'm cutting, and will be for probably 5-6 more months. I'm eating 2200 cal daily and I try to keep my diet well balanced including lots of green veggies.
    1) why such a long cut? Are you doing a show, if not then there's really no need to cut for THAT long.

2) I used to take a ton of supplements from vitamin shoppe and I thought they were helping, now I'm just doing everything all natural with food and maybe a protein powder here and there and I've seen better results and I'm older than when I used supplements, unless you really are vitamin deficient I'd say it's probably a waste.
    You Have To Sacrifice What You Are, For What You Will Become.

I rep back!

National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified - 10 years

Follow me on Social Media:

Instagram: @Understarmor
    ********: Paul Starnes Fitness

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by godevs4ever View Post
    1) why such a long cut? Are you doing a show, if not then there's really no need to cut for THAT long.

2) I used to take a ton of supplements from vitamin shoppe and I thought they were helping, now I'm just doing everything all natural with food and maybe a protein powder here and there and I've seen better results and I'm older than when I used supplements, unless you really are vitamin deficient I'd say it's probably a waste.
    I was obese, 5'10" and 275 pounds last year. I'm currently at 200, still pretty overweight and I want to get good and lean before my first bulk.

Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Honey86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As a nurse, I would recommend taking a multivitamin. We typically do not get all of our nutrients everyday from what we eat and even if we do, some of us cannot digest it properly. Taking a multivitamin ensures that you get what you need everyday. If you take medications, some of those keep you from absorbing certain nutrients. For example, if you have acid reflux and take Zantac or Pepcid, that actually will decrease the amount of B12 your body absorbs. Your body will excrete the excess if it doesn't need it. I take a multivitamin, B12 sublingual, CoQ10, and Fish Oil. I eat a lot of fish and tuna, but I still take the fish oil.
    ~Celina~
    I'm on ********'s Bodybuilding.com group!