Freshprince13K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm skinny fat, help

Please dont make fun of me I do basic exercises like push ups, dips, pull ups, planks and sit ups. I am 1 75 cm tall and I weight 77 kilos. I could use some advice of what to do, should i start eating more and going to the gym or should I try and lose more weight? I have wide hips and no muscle mass on arms.

Sorry for bad post, I don't have permisson to post pics yet.
    Last edited by Freshprince13K; 05-20-2018 at 10:49 PM. Reason: More detailed

Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Freshprince13K View Post
    Please dont make fun of me I do basic exercises like push ups, dips, pull ups, planks and sit ups. I am 1 75 cm tall and I weight 77 kilos. I could use some advice of what to do, should i start eating more and going to the gym or should I try and lose more weight? I have wide hips and no muscle mass on arms.

Hello im 14 and when i started wroking out like 5 months ago i was like 72kg and my height like 170cm.
    Now im 64 kg (with muscles too) and my height 172cm.
    What i did was this:
    1. Cutt. But dont cut for long , this is where i made a mistake i cut for kinda to long and was just loosing weight and gaining strenght now muscle , so i recommend u cut for like 2.5 - 3 months and then see how u are and go on lean bulk.
    2. Eat more protein and meats.
    3. Calculate ur BMR and -500 and that should be ur calorie goal.
    4. Drink alot of water, rlly drinking lots i mean LOTS of water will help u remove some sugars and salts stuck in different places which make u look fatter.
    5. Patience. Take a pic now and in like 2 months see how u progresing never expect resuslts to fast.
    Hope that answers ur question

Registered User RealRockJohnson's Avatar
    RealRockJohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd actually recommend bulking up rather than cutting when you're skinny fat. I started about 18 months ago and I was also skinny fat and the best thing for me was a slight calorie surplus. Since you're new your body will actually lose some fat while also putting on muscle if you are in a surplus, this is called body recomposition . I do agree with the guy above me though that eating a good amount of protein and drinking a lot of water would be extremely beneficial to help lose some weight. I'd recommend about a 300-400 surplus or about .5-1lbs/week gain.

Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cutigers99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Freshprince13K View Post

once you start lifing more you will lose more fat and abs will begin to show