Thread: Failing to Bulk

jessmaygoals is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Failing to Bulk

I've been trying really hard for the last two months to bulk, I've been eating 2,500 calories a day, i'm a woman who is 5'5, 63kgs (138.89 Lbs).
    I've figured out my macros and am eating to meet them, I have protein shakes everyday, I gym 5-6 times a week lifting weights with little to no cardio and yet I am not gaining any weight.
    It feels a lot like I am constantly eating, and training hard and yet I am getting seemingly no where.
    Does anyone have any suggestions that may help me?
    I could really use all the help I could get.

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have your lifts gone up? Any chance you have gained muscle and lost fat at the same time? Do you look any different in the mirror?