amcfarlane52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation AJ's Log + Plan (Please advise!)

Hi everyone,

Bear with me as I am new to this site. I am a 21 year old undergrad working an internship for the summer, and am trying to get a kickass body. I used to play college football, but have had to step away due to numerous concussions.

Weight: 255 lbs.
    Height: 6'3"
    BF (approximately): 16%

Goal: 230-235, and I want this by Aug 20, so 3 months time.

For the summer, I want to try to incorporate IF & Keto simultaneously. I know this may be tough at first as the energy levels may struggle, but I am mentally prepared for it (at least I think I am, lol). Anways, without further ado..

•Fast from 7:00pm-Noon.

•6:00am-6:30am moderately high cardio (jog), followed by 1 serving of EVL BCAA 5000.

•Coffee on my way to work, black.

•Lunch (Noon): -flour tortilla, 1/2 vine tomato, 1/2 cup lettuce, 3 tbsp. original hummus, 2 deli squares of pepperjack cheese, 6 oz. deli turkey, 1 oz. chopped onion.
    -banana
    -apple

•Snack (2pm): not sure what to eat here. Help!

•High intensity Tabata workout (5:30-6pm), with a scoop of EVL BCAA 5000 after.

•Dinner (6:30pm): 1 cooked yam, 8 oz. ground turkey, 4 oz. cooked onion, 1 crown of broc****.

•Shake (7pm): cup of 1% milk, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 2 scoops of whey (can't remember the brand, think it's 30g/scoop). What else should I put in this?

Please note that I have done IF before, but am very new to the whole Keto thing.

Also, please inform me if you think any of the following:
    •Something I listed doesn't match up with Keto
    •Need more/less caloric intake

This is my first time really trying to engage with the Bodybuilding.com Community, so any and all help is appreciated!

Sincerely,
    AJ

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Please read the stickies in the main section, especially the one on how to ask a diet critique. Without you listing the macros/calories it's very difficult to advise you. Also read the stickies in the keto section if you really want to do it.

Are you doing a high intensity tabata workout each day? What are your current strength levels and what will your actual workouts look like?

amcfarlane52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    h t t p s : / / f o r u m . b o d y b u i l d i n g . c o m /showthread.php?t=175949901

follow this link for my nutrition + stack + (loose) workout plan. Sorry for the stupid link formatting; this site doesn't let me post links before 50 posts, so I had to get creative, as I did not want to type the whole thing out here again.

Thanks!