Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Switching from Optimen to Orange Triad

I've been taken ON's Optimen for several years. Never had an issue until the last two bottles. I'm guessing it has something to do with the ingredient changes but the pills literally crumble in the bottle before I run out. Even worse if I put them in a weekly pill dispenser... they turn to dust in a matter of days.

Ordered a 270 count of Orange Triad. Heard they are pretty decent for people with chronic joint pain from heavy lifting. Can any bros confirm or deny?

I eat a pretty balanced diet, but I've been cutting back on calories for the last few months and may not be getting all the vitamins I need daily. I've only ever taken MV's as an 'insurance policy' but wouldn't object to some joint pain relief if the tales are actually true.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It has a full joint complex that is as good as award winning stand alone products
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Entropia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    It has a full joint complex that is as good as award winning stand alone products
    I've tried taking glucosamine w/MSN before and got f-all results from it. I noticed that was on the list of ingredients but I haven't tried any of the others. Keeping my fingers crossed for noticeable relief, especially in the shoulders.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Entropia View Post
    I've been taken ON's Optimen for several years. Never had an issue until the last two bottles. I'm guessing it has something to do with the ingredient changes but the pills literally crumble in the bottle before I run out. Even worse if I put them in a weekly pill dispenser... they turn to dust in a matter of days.

Ordered a 270 count of Orange Triad. Heard they are pretty decent for people with chronic joint pain from heavy lifting. Can any bros confirm or deny?

I eat a pretty balanced diet, but I've been cutting back on calories for the last few months and may not be getting all the vitamins I need daily. I've only ever taken MV's as an 'insurance policy' but wouldn't object to some joint pain relief if the tales are actually true.
    Good call on the switch. What's your EPA/DHA daily intake?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Good call on the switch. What's your EPA/DHA daily intake?
    1200mg EPA/2250 DHA daily, not including diet. I eat fish pretty regularly, so the numbers are probably a tad higher.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ This

Been using OT and OT+Greens for while I have Arthritis in both knee's due to a sever injury in my youth, so it was one of the main things that attracted me to trying it to begin with as it was included seems to help keep things from getting worse so feel it's been a good addition the added digestive complex a nice bonus

Solid upgrade OP
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    ^ This

Been using OT and OT+Greens for while I have Arthritis in both knee's due to a sever injury in my youth, so it was one of the main things that attracted me to trying it to begin with as it was included seems to help keep things from getting worse so feel it's been a good addition the added digestive complex a nice bonus

Solid upgrade OP
    Awesome, I appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to trying them out.

Roughly how long was it before you started noticing real improvement with your arthritis? I've read of people getting pain relief in as little as one week. That seems a little suspect to me but, then again, I'm not well versed in the ingredients meant to support the joints.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome, I appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to trying them out.

Roughly how long was it before you started noticing real improvement with your arthritis? I've read of people getting pain relief in as little as one week. That seems a little suspect to me but, then again, I'm not well versed in the ingredients meant to support the joints.
    Ya it's not immediate

Felt more like a couple of weeks really I had switched briefly to Anavite back in 2015 I think it was felt like it took a couple of weeks before I noticed increasing pain in my knees outside of normal aches that is was doing everything the same during that period but between using and than not using it did seem to make a noticeable difference but it wasn't immediate. Would think it's benefits would be more on keeping things from getting worse primarily but I do believe it has helped. Increasing fish oil had also helped with inflammation but I see you discussed eating a lot of fish; I don't eat as much fish as I perhaps should lol so adding that in also helped for myself anyways.

Have also played around with cissus at larger amounts for inflammation
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

Ya it's not immediate

Felt more like a couple of weeks really I had switched briefly to Anavite back in 2015 I think it was felt like it took a couple of weeks before I noticed increasing pain in my knees outside of normal aches that is was doing everything the same during that period but between using and than not using it did seem to make a noticeable difference but it wasn't immediate. Would think it's benefits would be more on keeping things from getting worse primarily but I do believe it has helped.
    Roger that. I figured it wasn't going to be immediate and know better than to expect it to be a miracle cure. Even if it makes a slight improvement with the joint issues, that's worth it to me. If it makes a marked improvement, I'll be pissed for not getting on it earlier!

Thanks again for the feedback.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1200mg EPA/2250 DHA daily, not including diet. I eat fish pretty regularly, so the numbers are probably a tad higher.
    Well you've got that covered. Ever used cissus or paractin? I have bad shoulders and knees and cissus is one of the few things that actually helps. I'll also rotate in either iForce or SNS paractin supplements. Both are well-formulated.
    Psych & handcuffs

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've tried taking glucosamine w/MSN before and got f-all results from it. I noticed that was on the list of ingredients but I haven't tried any of the others. Keeping my fingers crossed for noticeable relief, especially in the shoulders.
    Glucosamine HCl gives no results. You have to use Glucosamine Sulfate
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Well you've got that covered. Ever used cissus or paractin? I have bad shoulders and knees and cissus is one of the few things that actually helps. I'll also rotate in either iForce or SNS paractin supplements. Both are well-formulated.
    Haven't tried any of those, but Rob also mentions cissus, so it's definitely something I'll be looking into. I've been taking tumeric for about a few months with zero results besides making my pill bottle smell like curry!

Thanks for the tips.

I actually prefer boswellia over cissus
    Controlled Labs Warder

Glucosamine HCl gives no results. You have to use Glucosamine Sulfate
    Ah, that explains it. Kinda figured I was just pissing my money away with that stuff. 180 count bottle and didn't feel any different from start to finish. Chalked it up as snake oil. Hopefully I'll see some difference with the sulfate.

Ah, that explains it. Kinda figured I was just pissing my money away with that stuff. 180 count bottle and didn't feel any different from start to finish. Chalked it up as snake oil. Hopefully I'll see some difference with the sulfate.
    HCL has never been shown to work in studies (the exact opposite actually). The sulfate has been shown to work rather well.

Most companies use HCl because it's cheap and people who buy it dont know it doesnt work.
    Controlled Labs Warder

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you're on the right track. I'll just add that I too noticed an improvement in the past when adding cissus to my other regulars. I may do that again here, for my shoulders (from how I sleep on them of all things). I never lay off the Orange Triad or the fish oil though.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, you are going to love orange triad. its such an amazing value for everything you get in one bottle.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OT is a overall great product. Would be my go to if I needed to buy a multi.

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely a good switch OP, esp if you are taking OT for the added joint complex.

Would also suggest using Glucosamine Sulphate over HCL.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Appreciate all the feedback, fellas. Just came in the mail today. My right shoulder has been giving me hell, so here's hoping for the best in that regard!

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Turmeric doesn’t do jack ****. You need a bioavailable form of curcumin which does work. Theracumin, high dose curcumin (2g+) with bioperine, BCM 95...

Not Tumeric. That’s a spice. For coloring...

OT is a great multi btw.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Turmeric doesn’t do jack ****. You need a bioavailable form of curcumin which does work. Theracumin, high dose curcumin (2g+) with bioperine, BCM 95...

OT is a great multi btw.
    or curcuwin
    Controlled Labs Warder

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Orange Triad is one of the best vitamins here on BB.com

Many folks enjoy the benefits of the "extras" OT has to offer.

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post

OT is a great multi btw.

I seem to have a knack for trying supplements that don't do jack **** for me, lol!

I had some friends and family swear by turmeric, which is the only reason I gave it a shot. I don't think any of them lift weights, so the anti-inflammatory properties may work for mild discomfort, but I'm not surprised it didn't do anything for me.

Gonna stick with the OT for a month or so and see how the joint pain reacts. If I feel like I need something extra, I'll give the Theracumin a shot. I take bioperine morning and night with my Coq10 so I shouldn't have any issues with absorption.

Haven't tried any of those, but Rob also mentions cissus, so it's definitely something I'll be looking into. I've been taking tumeric for about a few months with zero results besides making my pill bottle smell like curry!

Thanks for the tips.
    I would seriously look in to at least paractin.
    Psych & handcuffs

I would seriously look in to at least paractin.
    It's at the top of my list since it seems so highly regarded here. I'm going to give the OT some time to kick in and keep going about my training as usual. I reevaluate in a month or two and see if any additions should be made from there.

making my pill bottle smell like curry!
    I see that as a positive :P I never supplemented with it LOL but I do eat a lot of it
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

I see that as a positive :P I never supplemented with it LOL but I do eat a lot of it
    I don't necessarily mind the smell, but I kept them in a daily pill dispenser and curry isn't exactly what I want to smell when I first wake up in the morning! Fresh brewed coffee is much, much better, lol.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You will absolutely love orange tried.. it has been one of my favorites for AGES!!! Very complete and complex multi for sure!

Mike
    ….

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    OT is a overall great product. Would be my go to if I needed to buy a multi.
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    Definitely a good switch OP, esp if you are taking OT for the added joint complex.

Would also suggest using Glucosamine Sulphate over HCL.

Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    Orange Triad is one of the best vitamins here on BB.com

Many folks enjoy the benefits of the "extras" OT has to offer.
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    You will absolutely love orange tried.. it has been one of my favorites for AGES!!! Very complete and complex multi for sure!

Mike
    thanks for all of the orange triad support
    Appreciate all the feedback, fellas. Just came in the mail today. My right shoulder has been giving me hell, so here's hoping for the best in that regard!
    awesome, you are going to love it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831