randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Training program and advices for a guy in recovery.

Hi. In the last months I've gained some weight. At my lowest point I was around 120 at 6'2 , now I'm around 130 lbs. 3 weeks ago I decided to start lifting again (after almost an year) because with some help from my friends and family I change the way I see food and I accept myself as I am. I'm still a skinny guy, but now I wanna workout and gain some muscle. I've been runing the Fierce 5 program for begginers. I didn't make any changes in exercises or sets but I have a few problems. I know it's been only 3 weeks but those things will slow my progress in the long run. First of all, is this a good program for a guy like me, I'm recovering very slowly from the workouts, since I need to squat 3 times per week, my legs are pretty fcked up all week 24/7. Basically I feel the soreness in all the muscles. I didn't want to count my calories in the first place.. but I started because I know I would end up in a deficit if don't do it. So, too be honest I don't know if I'm eating enough, those tdee calculators are pretty bad, we all now that my maintenance is much higher than 2200. In the last two weeks I ate around 2500-2700, but I don't know if that's enough for me, since my weight it's basically the same or fluctuate around one pound. Also I want to know if should I be more careful with the positions, angles and things like that when squating, benching and performing other compound movements, because I don't wanna get injured. For exemple my shoulders always hurt a few days after I bench. I want to hear your opinion because it's a hard start for me, but I'm happy because I clear my mind from the old habits. Please don't tell me to eat more because I'm skinny or something like that, because I already know that.. I asked for help here because I don't have friends that lift weights, and the trainers from my gym are the tipical bro science tipe of guys. They will put me to train each muscle group once per week and eat an enourmous amount of proteins or something like that. I just don't know why I recover so slow, like I've always been like that, the muscle soreness is very painfull. Is it because I under eat or my lifting is bad? I'm kinda ashamed I can only bench 50 pound for 5 reps, my whole upper body it's lagging. Any advice would be great. I know it's too early to ask after 3 weeks of lifting, but I don't want to do something wrong in the long term.