Sixmitchells is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Help with Diet

I need help figuring out what I should be eating on diet. I am fine with eating the same thing everyday. I am 6'1" and weigh around 192 right now. I'm guessing probably around 14-12% body fat (abs showing a bit, shoulders looking good), I've always been muscular, played sports whole life and have a fast metabolism. I want to cut, but just a baseline diet around what I guess is probably like 2700 calories will be fine. I just need something that I can begin with and work from. I also don't know what kind of diet to do. This summer I am helping a farmer before I go back to college, and I am working 7am-8pm. I usually am not eating breakfast because I don't have time in the morning. This is why I think intermittent fasting would be good, but I have to take my lunch with me, and I don't know what all I could take in a cold meal with me. Maybe you guys have some ideas. For my second meal I can eat whatever I need to once I get home, it's not an issue. I also only work like 4 or 5 days a week if that matters. I also like sprinting and doing hit stuff after lifting so if that has any affect on the diet I don't know. Anyways I hope that I can get some help, thanks!

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You seem to be overthinking, man. Decide how many calories you want to eat per day, make sure you're eating above your minimums of protein and fats (read the stickies), and eat what you want to fit those macros.