ninjarambohd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How long would it take to get this sort of body?

Hey all! OK I have started lifting and dieting seriously for the past month. I am 5 foot 9 and 152lbs. My goal is to bulk (which is what I'm currently doing) for the next 5 months and get myself up to 176lbs then cut down to around 165lbs.

Anyhow all that aside just wanted to know approximately how long would it take to get a body like this guy here? How much would you estimate his body fat to be and how much would he be weighting do you think? I know it all depends on diet,genetics etc.... just an estimate would do.

Thank you.
    Attached Images

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    3-4 yrs normally

If you work hard with a plan, you can do it in two, but that requires a good understanding of dieting and training.

ninjarambohd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by corvade View Post
    3-4 yrs normally

If you work hard with a plan, you can do it in two, but that requires a good understanding of dieting and training.
    Thanks for your reply. What can one expect for their body to look like in 6 months?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ninjarambohd View Post
    Thanks for your reply. What can one expect for their body to look like in 6 months?
    How about you just put the effort in and find out instead of trying to predict the future.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners