Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Correct. I wasn't thinking about it at all and she came to show me some knots for an anchor. I was having trouble with it for some reason and she was laughing at me and it went from there. I saw her a couple weeks later at some training thing for outdoor activities, we agreed to go for a 5 mile run and about 2 weeks later we were dating.

The quality of women you meet outdoors or during activities is so much higher than online that I can't even explain it. I used tinder/bumble/match from 2012-2016 and from 2015-2016, I met a total of 1 quality woman. 1 out of hundreds of matches. I went on so many dates (check my dating log from forever ago) and it was absolutely vile how bad the women were. And meanwhile, dudes are on here wondering why they aren't doing better. It's like jabbing a fork into your eyeball and wondering why it hurts and why you can't see anymore. A slow motion train wreck is the only analogy I can use to explain online modern dating. I can't understand how anyone uses it anymore. There's nothing left but mentally ill women on there.
    That's awesome brother. Just was hoping someone would have a story/source to the notion that I told him about finding someone when you least expect it and/or aren't looking for it. Outdoor chicks are more well rounded from my experience and know how to handle getting dirty, have fun and still doll up when needed. They're more focused on having fun versus being the best dressed and caked on make-up. Also far better at talking as they aren't living that life of being nose deep into a phone all day.
    ★cVc★ Waterboarding - Baptizing terrorists with Freedom since 02'

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meenman83 View Post
    That's awesome brother. Just was hoping someone would have a story/source to the notion that I told him about finding someone when you least expect it and/or aren't looking for it. Outdoor chicks are more well rounded from my experience and know how to handle getting dirty, have fun and still doll up when needed. They're more focused on having fun versus being the best dressed and caked on make-up. Also far better at talking as they aren't living that life of being nose deep into a phone all day.
    Pretty much explained my GF right there.

She dolls up and gets hit on by everyone and then she takes off her shoes and runs a barefoot 10k trail run the other day.

And then I think about the 26 year old chick I took out for a date from Bumble who told me her hobbies were watching Netflix and drinking wine. Right afterwards she straight up told me she had 4 guys on rotation in love with her. She was the most boring person I've ever met in my life.

Moments like these make me think that the Twilight Zone is real. It's crazy how backwards things can be. I wish I could get it through to people to stay the fck away from this method of trying to meet people.

meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty much explained my GF right there.

She dolls up and gets hit on by everyone and then she takes off her shoes and runs a barefoot 10k trail run the other day.

And then I think about the 26 year old chick I took out for a date from Bumble who told me her hobbies were watching Netflix and drinking wine. Right afterwards she straight up told me she had 4 guys on rotation in love with her. She was the most boring person I've ever met in my life.

Moments like these make me think that the Twilight Zone is real. It's crazy how backwards things can be. I wish I could get it through to people to stay the fck away from this method of trying to meet people.
    They need to experience it first hand to finally believe what we tell them. I met my ex through being in surgery recovery...remind me to not shack up with medical personnel in the future, unless it's a hnnnnh pj no homo. Yeah I pretty much stick to hitting adult venues when trying to find women on R&R versus doing the stick your dick into pond scum of the online dating women. Once I'm done contracting I'll have to weed through women again but it's a marathon not a sprint.
    ★cVc★ Waterboarding - Baptizing terrorists with Freedom since 02'

intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As many others have mentioned, back in 2014/2015 online dating wasn't all bad as you were able to at least get some dates with attractive woman. Fast forward to now and things are a lot rougher out there and the quality of available women on the apps has seriously declined.

After getting out of a relationship a few months ago I hopped back on to Tinder and Bumble and have been extremely disappointed with pretty much every aspect of the process so far. Tinder quality is mostly pure trash, even in living in a major city. I can't even explain what I see on there, it'll be 3 normal photos of a girl who is decent at best then some extremely unflattering photo of her like eating food with a weird triple chin face, is there some sort of guide telling woman to put up these photos?

I'm pretty close to pulling the cord on all the dating apps as they're really done nothing for me in the past few months other than a few dates and a casual hookup that was not in anyway fulfilling.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    Last edited by intense77; 05-20-2018 at 06:00 PM.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ********************/@worstonlinedater...r-2ddf370a6e9a

Abstract (TL;DR)
    This study was conducted to quantify the Tinder socio-economic prospects for males based on the percentage of females that will “like” them. Female Tinder usage data was collected and statistically analyzed to determine the inequality in the Tinder economy. It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.

But op...you already knew this my guy. Stick to IRL or lie about your height. Or "increase your confidence/game"

So much cope in thread about the "algorithm" and "online dating magically died around 2014-2015". And ya'll will jump on my ass for trying to analyse this ****. So much delusion.

Also about the girl saying she wants to settle down op that **** really like really bothers me.

brb jump around from men that arent stable but have looks/status/etc
    brb "Ok well...now I'm getting old, and dont want to be lonely....Lucifer has a good job...stable...he isnt a slayer he wont leave me !"
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol fuk these hoes man seriously
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lot of Turbo Chads where I'm at plus I'm a black brah I don't get a lot of matches tbh but enough to work with. It comes in waves for me tho.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ranger putting some really strong arguments towards more real life hobbies.

The one big advantage of online is the filtering though. I find it so hard to find cute girls IRL that are single.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have had much better luck meeting IRL out at resort locations like Hawaii or Key West. People in my city have their nose in the phones, so you can't talk to anyone.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Ranger putting some really strong arguments towards more real life hobbies.

The one big advantage of online is the filtering though. I find it so hard to find cute girls IRL that are single.
    I have hobbies I like, but there's a lot of fitness centric social groups where I'm at. I already work out a lot as is smh. I don't want to work out trying to meet women :-/

- GZA "4th Chamber"

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should I put this pic on my IG/Tinder? What do u guys think

inb4 negged for filter
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not buy a new camera? The **** potato did you take that on.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post

inb4 negged for filter

Registered User SkinnyFatOldMan's Avatar
    SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Correct. I wasn't thinking about it at all and she came to show me some knots for an anchor. I was having trouble with it for some reason and she was laughing at me and it went from there. I saw her a couple weeks later at some training thing for outdoor activities, we agreed to go for a 5 mile run and about 2 weeks later we were dating.

The quality of women you meet outdoors or during activities is so much higher than online that I can't even explain it. I used tinder/bumble/match from 2012-2016 and from 2015-2016, I met a total of 1 quality woman. 1 out of hundreds of matches. I went on so many dates (check my dating log from forever ago) and it was absolutely vile how bad the women were. And meanwhile, dudes are on here wondering why they aren't doing better. It's like jabbing a fork into your eyeball and wondering why it hurts and why you can't see anymore. A slow motion train wreck is the only analogy I can use to explain online modern dating. I can't understand how anyone uses it anymore. There's nothing left but mentally ill women on there.

You can aim older and find the "I slutted around for 4 years FINDING MYSELF and now I'm ready to settle down" but I'd rather skip that whole thing and meet someone who isn't into bull****. Plus, depending on how you're raised, 22-23 year olds can be just as mature as someone older. I met a 30 year old (30 fcking years old) the other day who was telling me how much she missed living in the dorms and hanging out with all her friends, etc. Jesus christ....
    I need to spread some reputation around before giving any to you again. Your posts are great.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    POF has been spamming my inbox with "matches" lately.
    I hadn't been on the account in over a yr probably.
    so I took a look.
    Don't even have the app just used the browser on my phone.

The first one on the list was this Asian chick in her mid 40's who i'm sure used to be hot before she gained 30lbs.
    She has her occupation listed as Nanny.
    No kids.
    Has a list of who shouldn't message her because she won't respond.

Yeah....closed the browser and didn't even bother looking at the other profiles.

The only app that has worked for me was bumble.
    When I say worked I mean women contacted me and we went on a few dates and smashed until I or her decided it wasn't going to work out.

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Why not buy a new camera? The **** potato did you take that on.
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    i'll take that as a no. thanks for your help
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

If I go back on Bumble I will for sure use this pic.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ probably a good pic to use.

These apps turn my stomach; these women are so vapid and disgusting it's depressing. I'm way too conservative for this.

McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

These apps turn my stomach; these women are so vapid and disgusting it's depressing. I'm way too conservative for this.
    Don't be tough on yourself. There is no shame in having high standards. Just because they're vapid, disgusting, and entitled doesn't mean you have to be like them. At the end of the day, they're still alone. Idc how many guys they may be cycling around, they will end up alone man.

I see it like this, women simply just have to look pretty to attract a man. A man has to build his character and improve himself in every single aspect of his life to attract a proper(Note: Proper) woman and keep her around, which is the kicker. Who do you think has the better deal? The individual who uses their looks which will fade by 40 or the individual who has genuinely improved themselves time after time, which will last a lifetime?
    Last edited by McLaren594; 05-21-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    Gym Lifts
    Squat: 345
    Bench: 230
    Deadlift: 455

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Then don't use online dating apps?

textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THIS

You call them "vapid and disgusting" but they are doing the same thing you are: swiping to find a connection. You have your criteria, they have their's. Your posts make you sound like you just want to order a custom made bride but real life doesn't work like that.

Originally Posted by textgod View Post
    THIS

You call them "vapid and disgusting" but they are doing the same thing you are: swiping to find a connection. You have your criteria, they have their's. Your posts make you sound like you just want to order a custom made bride but real life doesn't work like that.
    I'm just commenting on my experience and thoughts as I use the service. I never said they can't have the freedom to be vapid disgusting sluts, that's their own free choice. It's also their choice to have shallow and superficial selection criteria.

But you're right, online dating probably isn't for me unless I find the very rare exception on there. Real life is super tough too though in it's own ways.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    ********************/@worstonlinedater...r-2ddf370a6e9a

But op...you already knew this my guy. Stick to IRL or lie about your height. Or "increase your confidence/game"

So much cope in thread about the "algorithm" and "online dating magically died around 2014-2015". And ya'll will jump on my ass for trying to analyse this ****. So much delusion.

Also about the girl saying she wants to settle down op that **** really like really bothers me.

brb jump around from men that arent stable but have looks/status/etc
    brb "Ok well...now I'm getting old, and dont want to be lonely....Lucifer has a good job...stable...he isnt a slayer he wont leave me !"
    this data explains everything going on with dating right now. and no, offline this doesnt automatically change

McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    this data explains everything going on with dating right now. and no, offline this doesnt automatically change
    Could you say the root cause is because there are more men than women? Whenever I think online dating, there always seem to be more men than women like by a huuuuge ratio. Irl, there are more college educated women than men as well, just my two cents.

If there were more women than men, wouldn't us guys be the more picky gender in this case?
    Gym Lifts

Breh lets go to India or some ****. The simple fact we don't throw acid at women or assault them in broad daylight has to put us above the competition.
    Its the same in real life.
    Originally Posted by McLaren594 View Post
    Could you say the root cause is because there are more men than women? Whenever I think online dating, there always seem to be more men than women like by a huuuuge ratio. Irl, there are more college educated women than men as well, just my two cents.

If there were more women than men, wouldn't us guys be the more picky gender in this case?
    You really need to understand how dating in the world of mammals works my guy. Even top tier males still **** around because they can. Men with status, alpha male lions. Its always female mammals that are the choosy one because of the risk of pregnancy.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by McLaren594 View Post

Absolutely nothing to do with volume. It’s all about sexual selection in a dimorphic species. The sex with the greater parental investment (I.e. carry the rare eggs and get pregnant) have and always will be the selectors.

You should read a book or two on these dynamics and it will help you understand innate preferences a lot better. I recommend The Moral Animal or The Red Queen.

If you don’t understand these dynamics, you will probably get sucked into postmodern theories, how “men and women are equal”, how it’s unfair that women are labeled sluts when men aren’t etc etc

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post

inb4 negged for filter
    Get rid of that neck beard bro. Beard should not extend below jaw line. Looks much better, trust in.

Absolutely nothing to do with volume. It’s all about sexual selection in a dimorphic species. The sex with the greater parental investment (I.e. carry the rare eggs and get pregnant) have and always will be the selectors.

You should read a book or two on these dynamics and it will help you understand innate preferences a lot better. I recommend The Moral Animal or The Red Queen.

If you don’t understand these dynamics, you will probably get sucked into postmodern theories, how “men and women are equal”, how it’s unfair that women are labeled sluts when men aren’t etc etc
    I get where you're coming from and I was exposed to those concepts; I never knew they actually played a part in dating for humans. Basically what you're saying is females haven't all of a sudden been attracted to confidence and personality since 2000, which I agree with. They've been initially attracted by looks and status for several thousand years along with the other primates. I always knew they were more selective from the start due to the stresses of reproduction compared to males.

TLDR: Height + Masculine Face(Particularly Square/Oblong shape) + Athletic Body = Good Genes at a subconscious level(modern day status can be improved via continuing education)

Appearing large and powerful with the athletic body is within your control as well as status; they will help if you're fit and making six figures ofc. Obviously, your height is beyond your control. If your face really is an issue, there is always posterior mandible augmentation surgery. Fortunately thanks to modern medicine, you have the choice to look like a Chad if you really wanted to, your face is within your control so you can dupe the system. If I was presented with the choice of that procedure versus FA, I know I would take it to get every edge I can. But that is your judgment when the time comes as you have greater insight(and experience) than I do.
    Gym Lifts

alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know this guy I went to high school with and he’s an overweight guy with big belly and he showed me his tinder and he had lots of matches with cute fit girls... he showed me his pics which were pretty good like one was on farm, other in front of Eiffel Tower in Paris

So yea I’ll say this again women DONT GIVE A CHIT about looks.... anyone who leave their house will agree with me

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually started getting more matches after I photoshopped my tinder picture. If you want to know more.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174757751