Registered User NicoleMichellee's Avatar
    NicoleMichellee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Coaches for bikini competition?

How was your experience being in a competition? Who was your coach? Can you recommend anyone? Has anyone trained themselves and what was the end result/experience? Sorry for all the loaded questions I am super interested but do not know where to start and DO NOT want to wreck my metabolism in the process.

height : 5/4
    weight : 129/130
    23.4% BF

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NicoleMichellee View Post
    How was your experience being in a competition? Who was your coach? Can you recommend anyone? Has anyone trained themselves and what was the end result/experience? Sorry for all the loaded questions I am super interested but do not know where to start and DO NOT want to wreck my metabolism in the process.

height : 5/4
    weight : 129/130
    23.4% BF
    I am a coach and a figure competitor who trains herself. I have found that getting a coach for at least the 1st show is important. However, coaches dont have to be extremely costly!!
    I have a bikini competitor in France (i'm in the USA) who I negotiated a price with. I know its not the norm but I love what I do and want my competitors to have a good experience. I speak to competitors as often as needed.

A good coach is HONEST above all else. They will tell you if you are not ready yet. They are open. They listen. And they dont starve or over cardio their clients! I am an all natural athlete and coach and do not use or recommend any kind of diuretics or other unnecessary supps for any competitor.

Feel free to PM me if you want to or have more questions
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter