Registered User NinjaPizzaKitty's Avatar
    NinjaPizzaKitty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Fresh meat! Newbie here ~

Hi all,

So this is my second time around at making a serious effort at a transformation.
    I have generally been quite active and love being in the gym.
    However, my downfall has always been what i put in my gob (crisps are the snack food of the devil, and cheese, I eat A LOT of cheese....).

I now know for a fact that i need to make changes in the way I snack specifically (my meals are fairly colourful and balanced), and I have tried to switch up crisps for low fat yogurt and fruit - but the sugar is a bit much for me (very rarely indulge on the sugary goodies). I maintained a fit 67-73kg for the best part of 15 years and now I'm 83kg and slowly creeping up.
    I'm hoping that being here and getting inspiration from you all will help me stay focused and keep me on the straight and narrow.

Anyway, enough of my bellyaching, just here to say hi!
    Last edited by NinjaPizzaKitty; 05-16-2018 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Spelling

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome! To maintain, lose or gain weight, it's all about energy balance. You can work on making healthier choices, but people are usually most successful if they track in some way, shape or form. Tracking also allows you to have fun snacks, while maintaining a specific energy balance. If you haven't already done so, read the sticky post at the top.

Second, starting a log is pretty cool. The only reason I still come to this site is because of the people who I support and support me in this journey. Start a log and start reading (and maybe even commenting on) other people's logs. There is a lot you can learn from reading logs (and posts around this place) so I highly recommend it.

Do some reading and feel free to ask questions!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Registered User NinjaPizzaKitty's Avatar
    NinjaPizzaKitty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Welcome! To maintain, lose or gain weight, it's all about energy balance. You can work on making healthier choices, but people are usually most successful if they track in some way, shape or form. Tracking also allows you to have fun snacks, while maintaining a specific energy balance. If you haven't already done so, read the sticky post at the top.

Second, starting a log is pretty cool. The only reason I still come to this site is because of the people who I support and support me in this journey. Start a log and start reading (and maybe even commenting on) other people's logs. There is a lot you can learn from reading logs (and posts around this place) so I highly recommend it.

Do some reading and feel free to ask questions!
    Thanks!

Thats some great advice. Joining the stickied journals is a bit daunting for me tbh, however Ive come to quite like the Bodyspace app, makes logging and tracking stuff really easy. That combined with the Lifesum app (sort of like fitnesspal) and I might make it in the right direction.
    Will try to be more active on the forums too as i think being a part of the community will be good
    Pobody's nerfect

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi. Welcome. But I have to disagree. Cheese is a gift from the gods and should be honored as such by respecting its rightful place in the base of the food pyramid next to wine and chocolate.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mom2sethc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ditto what mavd said above!!!