InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nutrabolics Thermal eXTasCy has me in a slim summer mood!

I’m sipping on some pineapple and really loving it!

I was the lucky recipient of a Nutrabolics weekly giveaway (thanks andrewwww & emergency! ) and got to choose what I'd like to try. Getting leaner is always difficult for me, and their products that I've tried have been good to me thus far, so i decided to give Thermal XTC a go. In drink form, of course. I likes to enjoy mah supps.

Here's the label:

30 Servings Pineapple
    Serving Size 5.8 g

L-Tyrosine 2,440 mg
    Green Coffee Bean Extract (Coffea arabica - seed) 300 mg [Standardized to 5% caffeine 50% chlorogenic acids, 2:1, QCE 600 mg]
    Caffeine Anhydrous 135 mg
    Malabar Tamarind (Garcinia gummi-gutta, fruit peel) 100 mg [50% hydroxycitric acid, 5:1 QCE 500 mg]
    African Wild Mango (Irvingia gabonensis, seed) [4:1, QCE 400 mg] 100 mg
    Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf) 100 mg [50% caffeine, 10:1, QCE 400 mg]
    Evodia (Tetradium ruticarpum, fruit) 100 mg [1% evodiamine, 4:1, QCE 400 mg]
    Chundan (Salacia reticulata, leaf) 100 mg
    Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans, seed) [4:1, QCE 200 mg] 50 mg
    Guggulsterones (Commiphora wightii - gum oleoresin) 25 mg
    Gamma-Butyrobetaine 25 mg

Other Ingredients:
    Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Beta Carotene.

This is going to be a multi-part review, as it is tough to sit down and hammer it out all at once. I'll share the usual, taste, mixability, etc. Plus of course how it makes me feel . Results are pretty good so far.
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First: mixing. Label says 8-12 oz water. I find that 8oz tastes GREAT!! for me; very juice-like. 10-12oz starts to thin out more like a typical powdered beverage. The color comes out nice and yellow and cloudy, lending more credence to the 'juicy' aspect.

Taste: authentic pineapple. Nutrabolics does a fantastic job on flavoring their products and this is no exception. Truly a nice job. I look forward to drinking this each day.

Ingredients: Thermal XTC has several of the most popular fat burning ingredients and some novel ones (or at least new to me). One thing that makes this company top-tier for me is that they tell you exactly how much you're getting, Even the strength of the extracts, whereas most are hiding behind prop blends or undisclosed amounts.

On the heavy hitters list:
    L-Tyrosine - energy producing amino
    Green Coffee Bean Extract 300 mg [caffeine 15mg, chlorogenic acids 150mg, 2:1 extract] "May decrease the absorption of dietary carbohydrate."
    Caffeine Anhydrous 135 mg - not overdosed, thankfully. Stimulates cognition, thermogenesis, and can help loosen fats from the fat cells to be used for energy.
    Malabar Tamarind (Garcinia gummi-gutta, fruit peel) 100 mg [hydroxycitric acid 50mg, 5:1 extract] "Hydroxycitric acid appears to reliably reduce food intake and body weight" (it's the stuff in grapefruits)
    African Wild Mango (Irvingia gabonensis, seed) [4:1, QCE 400 mg] 100 mg - Dr. Oz swears by this one, showed that it's like torching fat from the inside if the cell. however "it may merely be a vessel for fiber and fatty acids"
    Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf) 100 mg [caffeine 50mg, 10:1 extract] "Fat burning effects are highly synergistic, almost dependent, on not consuming caffeine habitually." So this means that for us stim junkies, it may not be as effective.

here's where it gets weird on me:
    Evodia (Tetradium ruticarpum, fruit) 100 mg [evodiamine 1mg, 4:1 extract] "Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to increase warmth in the body" (thermogenic)
    Chundan (Salacia reticulata, leaf) 100 mg - "inhibiting carbohydrate uptake from the intestines; it appears quite effective at this" - so, a carb blocker.
    Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans, seed) [4:1 extract] 50 mg - no clue here.
    Guggulsterones (Commiphora wightii - gum oleoresin) 25 mg - "have been investigated for their usage in elevating thyroid function" metabolism increase, but weak evidence.
    Gamma-Butyrobetaine 25 mg - search lead me to L-carnitine. go figure.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    loving your review so far. cant wait to see your future thoughts.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

I'll be sipping on some more around 2-3pm today.... thoughts are how good it is

Seriously, I will be putting some keys to screen about how it feels, effects, etc.

Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vault13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I cant wait to see how well this works!
    ***MUSCLETECH Supporter***

It's about time for some thoughts. First, a HUGE thanks (again) to emergency & andrewwww. You guys know how to hook someone up!

I've been drinking Thermal XTC for about three weeks now, generally once a day on workout days as I usually do a preworkout in the morning so I can't overdo the caff. On Tues/Thurs - cardioonly days - I've done 2 servings a couple times. One in the morning in lieu of a cup of coffee before cardio and one in the afternoon.

Why do I like this? It's tasty and makes me feel content.

So, most days I drink T-X around 2-3pm. The appetite suppressant actually works! Most work days I plan out my meals; but, after drinking this I don't feel like eating for a while, so I can go for a longer stretch, or if I do try to stick to my every few hours schedule I don't feel like eating much and feel fuller on less food/calories. This is probably the single best aspect of T-X.

WEIGHT LOSS: the appetite suppressant works nicely; but I'm still doing a little roller-coastering because after 1 or 2am if I'm forced to stay up I start munching on everything just to stay awake!! At one point I gained a little, but after a couple days I actually had a net loss of a pound - from 186.6# to 185.6# over the weekend. I'm finding that the longer I'm on this the easier it is to be a few hundred calories per day below my normal and not feel hungry. Long-term, this would be a great plan of attack.

MOOD: the second best aspect in my opinion. After I drink this I sense a little more clarity and feel a little more peaceful. Maybe that's on purpose to prevent the user from turning into a ∂¡¢K as I hear people trying to lose weight often do. That's why it's hard for me to lose weight - I get too angry and start to eat everything to feel better

THERMOGENESIS: Not too sure here. I don't really feel much warmer after I drink. I took this a couple times before cardio-only and didn't notice any increased sweat or heat. I tried another Fat Burner drink a while back that did this more.

Overall - is good stuff! If I can, I post a couple more thoughts - maybe on some of the ingredients or something. Just leaving this open in case.

STORE REVIEW

somehow redirecting to the store homepage right now, but may be under review or sumthin'

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the solid review on thermal bro!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Thanks!! I just weighed in - down 2# from last week. This certainly helps.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great detailed review..love the break down here
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Thanks. I may have to revisit the thermogenesis aspect. One day last week I was feeling roasty toasty. I'll look out for what kind of situation - if it was a coincidence or whatnot.

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review!

Update on the sweating?
    Canadian LEO

Long overdue update: I went to the product page and saw my old review fro pineapple. tried to update that to add Iced Raspberry, but had me write a new review.

I've been using this for a few weeks now and can say that it is one of the most if not THE most effective at appetite suppressing for me (lasting up to six hours) which makes it easier for me to drop a few hundred calories per day and not go raging or feeling deprived. Also makes me feel calm and focused, which I really like. I don't get much of the thermogenesis effect, though. Perhaps it's meant to be minor. Iced Raspberry tastes great; I was expecting a blue raspberry look and taste (sour), but it was pink (no blue tongue, thank you) and quite smooth. I used two scoops in the afternoon and didn't feel over-stimmed. Focus and mood were excellent. Highly recommended.
    I was happily surprised that, though I chose another flavor as preference (avoiding raspberry b/c I didn't want a blue tongue) that the Iced Raspberry was pink. NOICE! Who says you gotta follow everyone else?

Most of it was the same, but with the difference of using two scoops and the flavor. Really Thermal-X is a great and satisfying tool when trying to shed a few.

Thanks again A & E! sorry it took so long. My life's been a bit upside-down.

Originally Posted by InfiniteRecomp View Post
    Long overdue update: I went to the product page and saw my old review fro pineapple. tried to update that to add Iced Raspberry, but had me write a new review.

I was happily surprised that, though I chose another flavor as preference (avoiding raspberry b/c I didn't want a blue tongue) that the Iced Raspberry was pink. NOICE! Who says you gotta follow everyone else?

Most of it was the same, but with the difference of using two scoops and the flavor. Really Thermal-X is a great and satisfying tool when trying to shed a few.

Thanks again A & E! sorry it took so long. My life's been a bit upside-down.
    thank you for taking the time to get this updated with everything you have going, much appreciated. all the best!