Feetnesss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Becoming a personal trainer, Ireland

I'm 16years of age in 5th year and I turn 17 next year March 19th.
    I have a really devout passion for fitness and health and I want to be a 1on1, 1on2 personal trainer. Basically, my question is, where do I start and what can I do right now? What course should I take, can I even start a course now at this age? What can I do in preparation for my course and exams because I am basically clueless as to what to do. I have a decent amount of fitness experience and I partake in activities daily.

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you don't mind earning chit money and giving clients workouts to keep them interested rather than progress, then your standard pt cert will do. Otherwise, go to college and get a degree, and then do the CSCS and train athletes.

Basic PT is incredibly hard to make good money, especially in Ireland.