Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Registered User LoveMachine6969's Avatar
    LoveMachine6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cant lose belly fat, man boobs, and love handles

Ok so in 2011 i got sick of having a big round belly, man boobs, and big love handles. I went on the slim fast diet and made sure to have a calorie deficit where my calories in were less than my calories out everyday. I walked for 40 minutes everyday as well. After 8 months on this plan, i still had the big round belly, man boobs, and love handles. The strange part was that my friends and family told me i lost so much weight and that i was skinny, but then i would take off my shirt and show them my body and they were surprised to see all this roundish fat i have on my body. I dont know what i am doing wrong, i just cant seem to flatten my stomach, chest, and love handles. I have been on and off of diets since 2011 and nothing works, I am so frustrated. Sometimes I feel like i fail at all my goals. Here is a pic of my current body.
    Attached Images

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want a better physique you need to engage in resistance training. Lose fat, build muscle, obtain better physique.
    USAF
    LEO

Tims_240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have to stay consistent. We are talking 6 months of tracking what you eat to see significant results. Slim fast is the biggest bull**** diet scam on the market. You want real food. Try eating 2.5k calories of chicken/rice/vegetables for 6 months along with resistance training. If that doesn’t work then come back and say you can’t lose weight. The concept is easy, staying consistent and foregoing all the easily accessible junk food is the hard part.

lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilathrone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just keep going, if you remain on a calorie deficit, those fat will come off. You still have a long journey ahead of you, don't be inpatient
    But I'd strongly advice to bring in some resistance training into your routine. It will help to preserve your muscles, while losing fat. If you don't do resistance training, your fat will come of regardless, but your remaining muscles as well, so your body composition won't change much, you'll be just a smaller version of your current self.