Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Double Dragon | Transformation Challenge - Test Your Might.

Hi All,

An old friend of mine, Strong Meat, and I decided to do a transformation challenge. We both have had a BodySpace account for sometime and after some perusing of some dusty pictures, depression has set in. It might just be time to get the dust off the weights and lift that ****. Either way, we invite other members of the Losing Fat, or any other forum for that matter, to join the challenge.

BASIC Rules *e.g. Pay Attention*

Length: 12 Weeks
    Weigh-ins: Weekly - Every Monday
    Start Date: 5/21/2018
    End Date: 8/20/2018
    Goal: Transform Your Body

Photo @ the Beginning w/ a news paper
    Photo @ the End w/ a news paper
    * All ending photos must use the same pose as the beginning.

Winner will be decided based off of total votes on final pictures - 8/21/2018

We hope you'll join us.

Fight.
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-
    -~~ No Child Left Behind Crew ~~-

Follow StrongMeat's Demise from May 21st through Aug 20th @
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175760371

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're out of your mind and I accept your challenge. I reached pinnacle physique with heavenly gains once.

I'll get it again.

Your challenge is pointless and my victory will be absolute. Bring it you sandbagging son of a biscuit

Not only will I look better, but I will feel better after stepping over your heap of human excrement excuse for gains

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL IF I can remember to weigh myself and take photos. But awesome idea you guys!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post

LOL IF I can remember to weigh myself and take photos. But awesome idea you guys!
    STEPS REQUIRED FOR VICTORY:

1) WEIGH YOURSELF THE SAME TIME IN THE MORNING THE SAME DAY AND YOU CAN GET CONSISTENT BODY CONDITIONS FOR WEIGHIN BROTHER!

2) TAKE THE MOST UNINSPIRED DEFLATED PHOTO YOU HAVE IN THE BEGINNING (ENSURE MAXIMUM VICTIMHOOD AND SYMPATHY)

3) HAUL ASS FOR 12 WEEKS AND GET A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER TO PLAY YOUR BEST ANGLES

4) WIN HANDIDLY OVER THE COWARD BULLYFOOT

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post

1) WEIGH YOURSELF THE SAME TIME IN THE MORNING THE SAME DAY AND YOU CAN GET CONSISTENT BODY CONDITIONS FOR WEIGHIN BROTHER!

2) TAKE THE MOST UNINSPIRED DEFLATED PHOTO YOU HAVE IN THE BEGINNING (ENSURE MAXIMUM VICTIMHOOD AND SYMPATHY)

3) HAUL ASS FOR 12 WEEKS AND GET A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER TO PLAY YOUR BEST ANGLES

-StrongMeat-
    LOL Except I'm a sister
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like that Idea ! But I started fierce 5 about last week haha, maybe I'll just take a pic with a newspaper and add me to that list, I need to invest in a scale though since I weigh myself at the gym at night usually lol
    Under construction: Apr 25th 2018
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175821101&p=1552933711#post1552933711

BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

-StrongMeat-

I expected nothing less from a cowardly snake such as yourself.

Get real, train hard, win big.

Monday can't come soon enough.
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

Originally Posted by twk_habs View Post
    I like that Idea ! But I started fierce 5 about last week haha, maybe I'll just take a pic with a newspaper and add me to that list, I need to invest in a scale though since I weigh myself at the gym at night usually lol
    We're always accepting new challengers, just throw your quarter up on the machine.

Looking forward to some friendly competition.
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BullyFoot View Post
    We're always accepting new challengers, just throw your quarter up on the machine.

Looking forward to some friendly competition.
    done see you monday with that newspaper
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175821101&p=1552933711#post1552933711

NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50) NadimShado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in, be back on monday.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In. wait wut?
    www.grazethesky.com

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in. Let's do this.

I expected nothing less from a cowardly snake such as yourself.

Get real, train hard, win big.

Monday can't come soon enough.
    YOU SHOULD BE USED TO IT

YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE LOW EVERYTIME YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

-StrongMeat-

Why don’t you spread out those compound lifts from your mouth to your muscles.

FYI, Jabronis eat free starting Monday so you’re in luck. Well wishes friend.
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

evolved6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    may have to join in... this could be what i need to get through this plateau

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *watches from sidelines*

Even though my store sells newspapers, it almost seems weird to consider buying a newspaper these days. Though I fear if I joined my 4 lbs or so won't look all that impress. But in for seeing some awesome transformation from others. Unless some other awesome femmes are joining. *cough*ananda*cough*
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

Pictures have been taken and uploads are coming in tonight. Side note - total pain in the ass to get a news paper in 2018.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the crew this evening, StrongMeat excluded.
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

Pictures have been taken and uploads are coming in tonight. Side note - total pain in the ass to get a news paper in 2018.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the crew this evening, StrongMeat excluded.
    Photos posted under Bodyspace. Weighed in at a refreshing 193 this morning so that's my starting point.
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jinkty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I'd known I might have delayed losing 20kg in less than the last 12 weeks
    Enjoy your competition

THE GREATEST SUCCESS STORY EVER TOLD BEGINS TODAY

INTRODUCING

-StrongMeat-

SAY YOUR PRAYERS BROTHER

-StrongMeat-

BECAUSE THE COWARD BULLYFOOT CAN'T POST HIS IMAGES HERE I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF EXPOSING HIM

ITS CURTAINS FOR YOU

-StrongMeat-

BECAUSE THE COWARD BULLYFOOT CAN'T POST HIS IMAGES HERE I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF EXPOSING HIM

ITS CURTAINS FOR YOU

-StrongMeat-
    I'd be interested to see if you have this much energy in the gym..
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll compete in spirit, i lack a proper way to take photos so i'm out, but still hope the best to all of the contenders.
    Lifting since Jan 2018
    Start: 45/45/135
    2018: 330/195/475
    2019: 440/215/535
    (current)

I'd be interested to see if you have this much energy in the gym..
    STRONGMEAT PATH TO VICTORY BLOG DAY 1

REGIMEN

POWER HYPERTROPHY ADAPTIVE TRAINING

LOWER BODY POWER
    SQUAT (5x3)
    185 x2
    205 x2

....THEN I LOOKED AT THE WEIGHT

....LETS OUTWORK HIM TODAY

225 x1

STIFF LEG DEADLIFT (3x7)
    70(dumbells) x3

LEG EXTENSION (3x7)
    80 x3

HAMSTRING CURL (3x7)
    70 x3

STANDING CALF RAISE (3x7)
    70 x3

BY NEXT WEEK YOUR MAXIMUM WILL BE MY WARMUP

NEXT (5/24):
    BACK AND SHOULDERS HYPERTROPHY

-StrongMeat-

Originally Posted by k41m View Post
    I'll compete in spirit, i lack a proper way to take photos so i'm out, but still hope the best to all of the contenders.
    JOIN IN AT ANY TIME

TEST YOUR LIMITS, IMPROVE YOUR RESOLVE

DEFEAT YOUR REFLECTION

-StrongMeat-

STRONGMEAT PATH TO VICTORY BLOG DAY 1

REGIMEN

POWER HYPERTROPHY ADAPTIVE TRAINING

LOWER BODY POWER
    SQUAT (5x3)
    185 x2
    205 x2

....THEN I LOOKED AT THE WEIGHT

....LETS OUTWORK HIM TODAY

225 x1

STIFF LEG DEADLIFT (3x7)
    70(dumbells) x3

LEG EXTENSION (3x7)
    80 x3

HAMSTRING CURL (3x7)
    70 x3

STANDING CALF RAISE (3x7)
    70 x3

BY NEXT WEEK YOUR MAXIMUM WILL BE MY WARMUP

NEXT (5/24):
    BACK AND SHOULDERS HYPERTROPHY

-StrongMeat-
    I think your routine could use a few modifications... in no particular order..

Less talking, add more weight, better promos... just spit balling..

What type of split are you running? Power / hype mix? I'm running AX-1 up to the PPV.

Week 1
    Monday - Strength Training - Push
    Tuesday - HIIT Cardio
    Weds - Strength Training Lower
    Thursday - HIIT Cardio
    Friday - Strength Pull
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

I think your routine could use a few modifications... in no particular order..

Less talking, add more weight, better promos... just spit balling..

What type of split are you running? Power / hype mix? I'm running AX-1 up to the PPV.

Week 1
    Monday - Strength Training - Push
    Tuesday - HIIT Cardio
    Weds - Strength Training Lower
    Thursday - HIIT Cardio
    Friday - Strength Pull
    PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING JACK

SHOW US THE NUMBERS

-StrongMeat-

good luck guys, I'm still in I got pictures taken few weeks ago no newspaper though :'(
    I'm currently doing FF5 on week 3!