Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Can I just state as a black guy who is as far from hood as it gets.

My whole schtick is being exactly not your typical hoodrat, my bread and butter comes from being black but speaking in a posh accent, etc. And actually it yields very positive results with everyone but black women from the hood... you leave me wondering if this is a USA problem.

You mean to tell me many black women in the UK reject or ignore yah for not seeming like some grime bruv brudda yah? Just lol at this stupid as trend affecting black bros. The media ****ed us so hard
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 05-17-2018 at 09:47 AM.
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    โ˜…Subaru WRX/STi Crewโ˜… (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    The more you care about and stress over the more you over-think things. Geeky-looking here.

Exactly. I knew this one girl in the conservatives club here, she had speech disability and guys would laugh at her behind her back. She also had some killer game when it came to dating. She would tell me about guys using toys and whips, my virgin ass was in shock at the time.

Really? I live in Cali and I see all kinds of couples especially at Disneyland. 3/4 of my company are minority nerds and they either have gf/bf/wife/husband. They either have masters/phd.
    Cali can be a bit different. I've experienced more racism (direct and indirect) here than my entire youth down south. I was in ATL a few months ago and didn't have any issues. White frat daddies and southern old white ladies treated me better than woke liberals.

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post

Reminds me of the time I had a date with a girl whose hands were visibly shaking...
    Nuggets of Wisdom

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Cali can be a bit different. I've experienced more racism (direct and indirect) here than my entire youth down south. I was in ATL a few months ago and didn't have any issues. White frat daddies and southern old white ladies treated me better than woke liberals.
    How funny.. You quoted my quote but then I saw some extra comments in my quote that I did not write. I wonder how it got there....

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    lol Ms perfect
    You laugh, but he has a happy woman at home and he is obviously in a good head space. Congrats to him.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by McLaren594 View Post
    Lmfao, it's the Misc, I don't take any of that theory I wrote seriously and lol for compensating. Also lol at if you're gonna pick on a smaller guy to boost your ego. At least I'm strong for my size and natty lad. Pretty sure I'd have the higher Wilks score(353) if you know anything about powerlifting.

Congrats on your success, I was messing around on your thread after reading all these cancerous theories across the web and across the Misc and it apparently came to your attention. Guys like you and Lucifer bashing it are all the proof I need that those theories are in fact, bull****, which is good as you don't have the face of a Chad, meaning we can all slay if we really wanted to(awesome). Have a good day man.
    Wasn't directed towards you just the average 1 year know it all lifters claiming to be bodybuilders (majority of misc), but if the shoe fits.

And you're probably stronger than me period. I only can bench 115lbs for 1 rep, on a good day.
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    How funny.. You quoted my quote but then I saw some extra comments in my quote that I did not write. I wonder how it got there....
    System glitch! Hey IT you need patch UP!

McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McLaren594 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Thebunz View Post
    Wasn't directed towards you just the average 1 year know it all lifters claiming to be bodybuilders (majority of misc), but if the shoe fits.

And you're probably stronger than me period. I only can bench 115lbs for 1 rep, on a good day.
    No hard feelings brah. I find it insane that there are so many absurd theories behind women, as if I have to get a PhD so I can find the wifey man. I know when I was in my LTR during the beginning I certainly wasn't overthinking anything and this was well before I came across Corey Wayne's material along with the theories. I was being myself and treating her like as if she was one of my guy friends. She loved it and we had a good time. I was also direct with her too which made my job easier, I didn't resort to pickup lines or all these bullcrap techniques I read about these days.

I will add that being aesthetic has given me more attention, respect, and actually improved my social skills.

Also man if you're benching 115 on a good day and have these chicks swooning after you, certainly we all can pull tail too, which is what's up!
    Last edited by McLaren594; 05-17-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    Gym Lifts
    Squat: 345
    Bench: 230
    Deadlift: 455

Katycel ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿผ iamdetermined's Avatar
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    I feel the opposite sex can sense the over thinking/anxiety/nervousness. The girls that I know that were successful (geeky looking, Stacys) they are with guys that are "chill" with dating. The guys may over think their fantasy line up, but they don't show any nervousness around women. Maybe they hide it well IDK. I myself show some nervousness and I know that's turn for guys (right?)....
    I don't know about how true this is. Ever since the beginning of the year of been wrapped up in school and working full time. I didn't have time to be worried about women despite how thirsty I was. Nothing changed whatsoever except I had even less girls to talk to.

They could just be good at hiding it. I'm nervous as **** during interviews but my two most recent interviewers said that I came across as confident and calm...same with dates. I doubt any guys would care, if they're sexually attracted nothing matters.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    "Lol I'm sorry hun but I'm all yours"
    I cringed too.
    300 Forever

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It takes more than just a shredded body to attract women.

You need conversational skills, as well as the ability to show stability.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    I don't know about how true this is. Ever since the beginning of the year of been wrapped up in school and working full time. I didn't have time to be worried about women despite how thirsty I was. Nothing changed whatsoever except I had even less girls to talk to.

They could just be good at hiding it. I'm nervous as **** during interviews but my two most recent interviewers said that I came across as confident and calm...same with dates. I doubt any guys would care, if they're sexually attracted nothing matters.
    School and career is more important, I don't blame you for being focused on that.
    For some reason I can ace interviews and not stutter, but when it came to dating I was up the creek without a paddle.

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Indeed.

So im on my phone and it let me multiquote.

To the guy asking me "why dont I act hood" ? Because that's now who I am. Not only that it would come off weird. Like Michael B Jordan trying to give off a street vibe in Black Panther. It was cringe and just wasnt working.

For the 1000000th time. I do not go after 8s or 9s. I literally will get rejected by 30 3s or 4s before I get anywhere. I get almost no tinder matches or messages backs on dating sites. Even if i aim extremely low.

To BetaBoy4Life ? Good for your black nerd bros. These arent excuses. Im merely venting my own experiences and trying to make sense. i also stated managed to pull girls overseas. Due to the language and culture barrier i think they dont find my personality "incongruent". Imagine if you spoke to the equivalent of trailer trash from Romania. You wouldn't have a clue. But everyone in romania would. Get what im saying? . only IOIs i get are from women that almost no one wants with blue moon situations where a cute girl comes along.

TheBunz is still a *******.
    You're a fat pitiful ******* coming to a shredded thread looking for validation. You're a fuking disease, and from here on, any time you pollute my threads with this whiny bich talk, I'm going to take personal interest in pointing out what a fat beta ******* you really are. Your old physique wasn't shredded nor jacked either so stop hiding behind it like you were once worth a chit.

Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100) Topkat325 is not very well liked. (-100)
    When you got money, you don't need to worry about being shredded to pull women.

rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to think you needed to be cool that's it.

Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000) Griffindinho is just really nice. (+1000)
    its very simple guys all you have to be is lean.... a girl doesn't give two ****s if you're shredded. if youre lean + have nice facial aesthetics=win with women, but thats only the first stage of attracting quality women. 2nd you will need to have some sort of personality or she will find you boring very quickly..

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like dressing well, being funny or having a decent career, getting in shape definitely isn't going to hurt

rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Few men are getting constant results with online dating. I get like 1 match per 500 swipes last time I used Tinder. I must have messaged/ swiped like like 5k-6k women in various dating websites/apps.

I talked to like 50 girls IRL, I slept with 2 girls at least a few years ago. If you are good looking try to use it to its full potential.

Katycel ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿผ iamdetermined's Avatar
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're a fat pitiful ******* coming to a shredded thread looking for validation. You're a fuking disease, and from here on, any time you pollute my threads with this whiny bich talk, I'm going to take personal interest in pointing out what a fat beta ******* you really are. Your old physique wasn't shredded nor jacked either so stop hiding behind it like you were once worth a chit.
    What do you have to gain from dogging him out? Seriously.

You claim to be this higher being but coming at people like this is indicative of some deep seeded issues. Grow the **** up man.

Let this be a shining example of how being a negative poster doesn't mean **** for attracting girls IRL
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000) pontoonboat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Being shredded conveys a number of attractive qualities to women, aside from just being physically fit (discipline, persistence, etc.), which definitely makes things easier initially

There are other ways to convey these qualities, though (nice car/watch/clothes, social status, athletic prowess, etc.)

Ultimately, women want a guy whoโ€™ll make them feel secure, and any non-verbal display of positive, admirable traits is going to help in doing so

You claim to be this higher being but coming at people like this is indicative of some deep seeded issues. Grow the **** up man.

Let this be a shining example of how being a negative poster doesn't mean **** for attracting girls IRL
    Offend your boyfriend? The guy misdirects every thread with his pity parade and you *******s eat it up. What do I have against him? He insults me everytime I post something.
    Game on anime nerd

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Offend your boyfriend? The guy misdirects every thread with his pity parade and you *******s eat it up. What do I have against him? He insults me everytime I post something.
    Game on anime nerd
    If I ever saw you in real life I'd wreck you mate. Straight up lay you the fuk out. You're such a *******. All you do is post "I do super well I just dont get how any one else doesnt" thread while subtly bragging, and then in everything you attack people and call anyone and everyone that doesn't do well a *******.

You seemingly do well with women, but yet you need to let men on random forum know that you do well. Just ****ing lol at you bitch. LOL.
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    โ˜…Subaru WRX/STi Crewโ˜… (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am not as big or lean as some people in this thread but girls do respond well to a great body. When I walk into my gym with a tank top on you can just see how some of there faces light up when you walk past them.

On another note; Girls just ooze over great shoulders. I've had so many girls casually touch my shoulders in random conversations. I don't know why but they usually touch the same area. It's the place where your front shoulder meets the separation of your top bicep.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29237852

Just to stir the debate a little with some obvious is obvious studies
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    10% bodyfat at 24 BMI is the build that will appeal to the majority of the hottest women in my experience.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    If I ever saw you in real life I'd wreck you mate. Straight up lay you the fuk out. You're such a *******. All you do is post "I do super well I just dont get how any one else doesnt" thread while subtly bragging, and then in everything you attack people and call anyone and everyone that doesn't do well a *******.

You seemingly do well with women, but yet you need to let men on random forum know that you do well. Just ****ing lol at you bitch. LOL.
    You've really grown a hatred toward him lol. Wouldn't surprise me if his stories are BS tbh. Remember the thread last summer about sweeping 9/10 off her feet, yet she was legit a 3/10 and psycho looking when pics posted.

Unless he severely injured, I also have a hard time correlating his physique and only being able to bench 115 for 1 rep. Guys his physique I see ripping 225+ all day for reps. Real eyes realize real lies so I am beginning to even question if that is him in the avi.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've really grown a hatred toward him lol. Wouldn't surprise me if his stories are BS tbh. Remember the thread last summer about sweeping 9/10 off her feet, yet she was legit a 3/10 and psycho looking when pics posted.

Unless he severely injured, I also have a hard time correlating his physique and only being able to bench 115 for 1 rep. Guys his physique I see ripping 225+ all day for reps. Real eyes realize real lies so I am beginning to even question if that is him in the avi.
    Why would he post an average face then?
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Why would he post an average face then?
    For all we know it ain't even him. How do you correlate his physique to his sig stats? Something smells off here IMO. I see all walks of life in the gym and I see nobody who looks ripped yet lifts beginner weights.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For all we know it ain't even him. How do you correlate his physique to his sig stats? Something smells off here IMO. I see all walks of life in the gym and I see nobody who looks ripped yet lifts beginner weights.
    His sig is obviously a joke.

Not defending him, but how can you not realize he's joking?
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    His sig is obviously a joke.

Not defending him, but how can you not realize he's joking?
    No joke, see below lol.