Thread: I’m new here

mrwingfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post I’m new here

I’ve made my account a while back but never put effort.Newly single and getting old ive realized that video games and pizza life just isn’t healthy I’m tired of looking like **** and I’m going to change my lifestyle I’m about 5”11 170 lbs idk my bf % but I want to change my body I’m here for Heath but who doesn’t want a nice body.if anyone can let me know if I should bulk or cut or maintain let me know I’m excited Im trying to get my body right
    Last edited by mrwingfield; 05-14-2018 at 07:30 PM.

heres the pictures that I tried uploading

Bump

needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It seems like that for a person who just sits down playing video games and eating Pizza that you have an ok amount of muscle mass. I would normally say cut as you have a bit of body fat, but maybe try maintenance for a couple of months, see how it goes, and then go on a little bit of a caloric deficit. Do not bulk in my opinion, not yet until your BF% is down.

I did plumbing since I was 18 a lot of digging and carrying out concrete and stuff. So I’m thinking of trying the 5x5 and I’ve cleaned up my diet as well I will keep you updated.

brianodrk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it mandatory to post picture

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by brianodrk View Post
    Is it mandatory to post picture
    No, but if you are asking for advice on whether you should cut or bulk, or ANYTHING where you need to "describe" your body, a picture is the only way to get educated/reasonable recommendations.

LegitGains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mrwingfield View Post
    I’ve made my account a while back but never put effort.Newly single and getting old ive realized that video games and pizza life just isn’t healthy I’m tired of looking like **** and I’m going to change my lifestyle I’m about 5”11 170 lbs idk my bf % but I want to change my body I’m here for Heath but who doesn’t want a nice body.if anyone can let me know if I should bulk or cut or maintain let me know I’m excited Im trying to get my body right
    Hey brah, I was just like you these past few months but I rethought about life as well. Fitness is something you can pursue for life. Videogames are a waste of time brah, unless you are an elite gamer then there really is no other point than to have fun. Yo text me or some **** and we can have a talk or something.
    On my journey to becoming 7% body fat and a professional bodybuilder.

Thanks everyone for the support if you have any advice I’d appreciate it I’m focusing on just getting stronger right now before I cut,I was told when I build more muscle the fat I have won’t look as bad and it will make a cut easier then trying to cut to nothing and then building mass because my metabolism will be working right.Anyways I’ve been getting the gym n following the strong lifts program so far so good 💪

Can anyone tell me what my body fat % is

Bump