Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably should just take a chill pill homie. Regardless of all these pussy slayers on the misc say it takes awhile for some girls to warm up to u

Poverty James Franco MantissToboggan's Avatar
    MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GYMPsycho View Post
    update 3

Second date went really well imo. Spent more than 5 hours together and we were making out at least 50% of the time lol.

Anyways - there's one thing that's bothering me a bit. Since we work at the same place, there's a teambuilding event coming soon and she wants to go. I personally don't wanna go and told her I'm not going and suggested we go somewhere just the two of us instead. She agreed on going to places with me, but said she still wants to go on the teambuilding event (even if I don't come). I have some time and I can change my mind and go with her, but I'm not really sure if that's a good idea for two reasons (1 - I may appear weak for changing my mind, just because of her; and 2 - I think it will be awkward being around our colleagues all the time). But if she goes without me I will feel a little disrespected. Any suggestions brahs?

OH GOD

This post should be a litmus test for autism. Honestly. Could tell as soon as I finished this that things were going to end poorly. (Haven't caught up on story yet, just finished this post).
    DRAKE/OVOXO crew

DL: 335; BP: 225; SQ: 275; OHP: 155

dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus OP, I felt for you for awhile but you keep taking 3 steps back. Be done with this girl...forever. Take the misc advice. We are actually trying to help you. You guys both are acting like you are in junior high.
    PHILLIES/EAGLES CREW
    {} MFC {}

GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    update

So we're kind of back together now. Had a talk with her and she said she really likes me a lot and would like to have sex, but needs a little more time before she's comfortable with me because of past mistakes and bad experiences (being dumped after she had sex). Told me she never goes to bed with someone so early (u wot). Not sure I believe her tbh, but I have no options right now and decided to stick with her, but not take her too seriously and keep my eyes open for alternatives. I told her she offended me by storming off like that and explained why. I won't text her much now and will let her put in more effort and see how it goes.

Anyways - after we finished the talk I just started walking next to her and she hugged me and wanted to make out right in the middle of the mall. Then she wouldn't let go of me and squeezed me tight, made out with me a few more times (she initiated) which I think is a good sign. She said she'll text me later, but didn't do it (just saying).

I'm thinking about making another move for sex after 1 more date. Next one could be something like a walk in a park and the one after that - drinks and then my place. If she says she's still not ready I'll just dump her.

Any advice will be appreciated brahs.
    repped on sight: Criollo, AcEXBOX

game reviews youtube channel (fellow miscer Criollo and Impurityz) http://www.youtube.com/user/EyeGameEG

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyways - after we finished the talk I just started walking next to her and she hugged me and wanted to make out right in the middle of the mall. Then she wouldn't let go of me and squeezed me tight, made out with me a few more times (she initiated) which I think is a good sign.
    You didn't try to grab her snatch again? Damn, that seemed like a perfect time for attempt number 218.

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    update

So we're kind of back together now. Had a talk with her and she said she really likes me a lot and would like to have sex, but needs a little more time before she's comfortable with me because of past mistakes and bad experiences (being dumped after she had sex). Told me she never goes to bed with someone so early (u wot). Not sure I believe her tbh, but I have no options right now and decided to stick with her, but not take her too seriously and keep my eyes open for alternatives. I told her she offended me by storming off like that and explained why. I won't text her much now and will let her put in more effort and see how it goes.

Anyways - after we finished the talk I just started walking next to her and she hugged me and wanted to make out right in the middle of the mall. Then she wouldn't let go of me and squeezed me tight, made out with me a few more times (she initiated) which I think is a good sign. She said she'll text me later, but didn't do it (just saying).

I'm thinking about making another move for sex after 1 more date. Next one could be something like a walk in a park and the one after that - drinks and then my place. If she says she's still not ready I'll just dump her.

Just say this "hey, ok. Cool. I'm gonna grab a sandwich and catch a movie! Have a great day!"
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gympsycho View Post
    update

so we're kind of back together now. Had a talk with her and she said she really likes me a lot and would like to have sex, but needs a little more time before she's comfortable with me because of past mistakes and bad experiences (being dumped after she had sex). Told me she never goes to bed with someone so early (u wot). Not sure i believe her tbh, but i have no options right now and decided to stick with her, but not take her too seriously and keep my eyes open for alternatives. I told her she offended me by storming off like that and explained why. I won't text her much now and will let her put in more effort and see how it goes.

Anyways - after we finished the talk i just started walking next to her and she hugged me and wanted to make out right in the middle of the mall. Then she wouldn't let go of me and squeezed me tight, made out with me a few more times (she initiated) which i think is a good sign. She said she'll text me later, but didn't do it (just saying).

I'm thinking about making another move for sex after 1 more date. Next one could be something like a walk in a park and the one after that - drinks and then my place. If she says she's still not ready i'll just dump her.

rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd fffffffffffflllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggsss
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    update

Its pretty obvious she likes you, seems like she's just a girl thats very hesitant to whom she allows access to her puzzy. She reminds me of an ex that would only have sex if she knew we were exclusive (BF GF).

If i remember correctly you mentioned she just got out of a relationship not to long ago, usually SOME girls don't jump to another serious relationship just like that IMO. Hopefully thats not the case. IMO She probably likes you alot and sees potential in you but she is probably scared of being dumped again. That's why you got to get to know her, you gotta ask the right questions sometimes brah. Hopefully with your next hangout you will find a better picture on why she's playing hard to get.

Anyways

If you don't mind her becoming your girlfriend READ THIS. Just ask her sincerely if she's that type that would only sleep with someone if they're dating exclusively. Mind you if you ask her this and she says yes then that's your CUE. Tell her "how would you feel if i'll ask you out now". then rico suave your way into her lol.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    update

She is just trying to make sure you won't pump and dump. She has MASSIVE insecurity issues.

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shmobin View Post
    She is just trying to make sure you won't pump and dump. She has MASSIVE insecurity issues.
    and is projecting them at every turn.

OP gonna end up with a sexual assault case on his hands real quick if he fuks up again

Chick is bat****.

and he's too aspy to even realize it
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mini-update

So she texted me last night, she texted me again today. She invited me to go get dinner with her somewhere and I agreed, but made her change the time.

Should I make a move tonight or keep things quiet and do it the next time we go out, so it doesn't seem like I don't wanna wait again?

p.s. No - I'm not going to pay for it. We either split the bill or I'll let her pay (since I did last time).

game reviews youtube channel (fellow miscer Criollo and Impurityz) http://www.youtube.com/user/EyeGameEG

Registered Sex Offender TheSkins's Avatar
    TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop thinking about "making a move" you f*cking aspie! She clearly knows exactly what you want and you've firmly put it in her hands when that's gonna happen... If you go pawing at her vagina like a thirsty teenager again then you're gonna end up on rape charges.

It looks like you're both just as f*cking useless as each-other. Your whole relationship will be a complete train wreck but that's probably as good as you can hope for.

Good luck.

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheSkins View Post
    Stop thinking about "making a move" you f*cking aspie! She clearly knows exactly what you want and you've firmly put it in her hands when that's gonna happen... If you go pawing at her vagina like a thirsty teenager again then you're gonna end up on rape charges.

It looks like you're both just as f*cking useless as each-other. Your whole relationship will be a complete train wreck but that's probably as good as you can hope for.

Good luck.
    These 2 losers are made for each other

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    typical miscer... hope you make it brah!

HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I understand the thrill of the chase, but I don't see what this chick has to make it worth putting up with the bullchit.

PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000) PineappleMuffin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Women who are broken like her tend to try to restore harmony by breaking everything around them too. Please stay safe.

dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000) dsmninja is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP - the only reason this isnt going as smoothly as you hoped, is because shes been with guys before who acted just as you are. Think about that.

hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think he did good either intentionally or not. He had to play the nice guy, if he still wanted to continue to work there if this went bad.

Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She said yes.

edit: Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mini-update

So she texted me last night, she texted me again today. She invited me to go get dinner with her somewhere and I agreed, but made her change the time.

Should I make a move tonight or keep things quiet and do it the next time we go out, so it doesn't seem like I don't wanna wait again?

p.s. No - I'm not going to pay for it. We either split the bill or I'll let her pay (since I did last time).
    youre putting way too much thought into this. go out to eat, drink booze, have fun, then creampie her
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50) RJcee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro if you like her go ask her. But do NOT text... go ask her in person... be an alpha

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    update

You still haven't picked up that this is your issue?
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, you should definitely make your move. No guts, no glory bro.

update

Sent her a text a few hours before we were about to meet telling her I'll give her a call when I'm ready. She responded with:

Oh I don't think we'll have time for dinner tonight
    I have to finish my (work related project thing)
    :/

I just saw it and didn't respond cause I was fuming tbh. A few min later she hits me up with:

We can do it together if u want, but I know ur not enthusiastic about it (mean smiley face)
    I made an awesome optimization
    Btw...

Think I just got myself a one way ticket to North Carolina. What is this girl doing tho? Is she mad? Why would she invite me for dinner and flake, lmfao. This is beyond ridiculous.

ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    update

Sent her a text a few hours before we were about to meet telling her I'll give her a call when I'm ready. She responded with:

I just saw it and didn't respond cause I was fuming tbh. A few min later she hits me up with:

We can do it together if u want, but I know ur not enthusiastic about it (mean smiley face)
    Btw...

Think I just got myself a one way ticket to North Carolina. What is this girl doing tho? Is she mad? Why would she invite me for dinner and flake, lmfao. This is beyond ridiculous.
    She wants you to show interest in something other than sex, you retard. You're right that she's playing games though. She's easily a 7 on the 1-10 autism scale. But you're a 14.
    Take it easy Christian

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    update

Btw...

Stop thinking. If your end game is this girl, go spend the time with her without trying to get into her pants. This one is damaged in the not-good way. It's going to take time.

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    update

Btw...

You need a 1 way ticket to a therapist.

Originally Posted by ChristianMR View Post
    She wants you to show interest in something other than sex, you retard. You're right that she's playing games though. She's easily a 7 on the 1-10 autism scale. But you're a 14.
    Dude, she is out of her mind. Who would do something like that? Brb everything's back to normal, brb lets have dinner tonite, brb sorry cant do it cause I gotta do something else. Brb no response from me - brb we can do it together, but I know you don't want to

What the hell man, seriously. This is madness.

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dude, she is out of her mind. Who would do something like that? Brb everything's back to normal, brb lets have dinner tonite, brb sorry cant do it cause I gotta do something else. Brb no response from me - brb we can do it together, but I know you don't want to

What the hell man, seriously. This is madness.
    Logged in to say you are literally retarded. Holy ****.

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    You need a 1 way ticket to a therapist.
    How do I need a therapist? Seriously? When you say something like that at least explain yourself.