muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Muskate's Opus, E-Break and After Burner Log

Magnum Opus -> https://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...cals/opus.html

Magnum E-Break -> https://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...s/e-brake.html

Magnum After Burner -> https://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...er-burner.html

I will be taking 2 servings of opus during my workout, 1 serving of e-break with breakfast and 1 serving of after burner before bed. I'll update this a couple times each week with how things are going.

I am starting everything tomorrow.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutritional Sciences masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin
    TrevorDietCoach.com

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woot woot. Glad they made it there. Looking forward to seeing how you like them.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have been using the products for 3 days now. Nothing too crazy to report. The OPUS tastes really good. I notice that my endurance is better during my workouts when I drink it VS drinking just water.

Besides that, I haven't noticed a whole lot but again - it's only been 3 days.

TrevorDietCoach.com

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I have been using the products for 3 days now. Nothing too crazy to report. The OPUS tastes really good. I notice that my endurance is better during my workouts when I drink it VS drinking just water.

Besides that, I haven't noticed a whole lot but again - it's only been 3 days.
    That opus with ice cubes... like a dang iceee
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

I have been using the products about 1 week now.

I notice that I'm retaining a lot less water, especially around my midsection. Seems like the E-Break and After burner are slowly starting to work.

I really like the opus. Tastes awesome and I notice a nice increase in recovery during my workouts when drinking it. That's a product I will defiantly be buying again. I just wish it came in a bigger size.

TrevorDietCoach.com

Any updates?
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

I have now finished the 3 week log.

All in all. I really liked the products. The opus in particular is awesome. Tastes great and I noticed a really nice increase in endurance during my workouts.

The e-break and after burner took a little while to notice anything from but I noticed my midsection appeared a lot tighter after using them for a couple of weeks.

The opus you will notice immediately. The e-break and after burner take a couple weeks notice the effects.

All in all, great products. Big thank you to magnum for letting me do this log

TrevorDietCoach.com

Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I have now finished the 3 week log.

All in all. I really liked the products. The opus in particular is awesome. Tastes great and I noticed a really nice increase in endurance during my workouts.

The e-break and after burner took a little while to notice anything from but I noticed my midsection appeared a lot tighter after using them for a couple of weeks.

The opus you will notice immediately. The e-break and after burner take a couple weeks notice the effects.

All in all, great products. Big thank you to magnum for letting me do this log
    Thanks for the honesty and review.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM