Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magnum Trifecta

thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hit shoulders yesterday. Awesome session. I moved up 5lbs on seating db presses and got all my reps. I also took less time between sets on my front and side db raises which was great. Lest rest and more weight... Looking forward to the results.

I also had a great cardio session before the weights. I ran about 10 minutes and then walked at an incline for 10 minutes.

I'm hoping to hit chest today but I think my partner is out of town today so I might have to mix up my routine so he can spot me tomorrow. We'll see.

thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000) thekaratekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just took my last serving of After Burner. The bottom of the bottle crept up on me. I'll jump on a scale tomorrow and post some final thoughts on this product like I did when I finished the Big C.

I didn't train in the gym today. I had to move a bunch of rocks and it was hard... Rocks are heavier than weights and they don't have handles. My legs were burning from pull the wheelebarrow and pushing the wagon. I'm guessing some of my trips with the wagon weighed over a couple hundred pounds and I was pushing and pulling it about 50 yards over and over again. So I guess that's my weight training and cardio for today.

Now I'm watching my Cavs.

Time for my final thoughts on After Burner and Tonic.

I feel that maybe I misused after burner in that I was trying to lose fat and cut weight in some areas (mainly gut and pecs) while trying to gain muscle weight in all other areas. So my while diet was overall pretty good over the last month or so, I was popping those BIG C caps (creatine) and it was bulking me up a bit, which I loved... But my weight didn't drop at all. In fact, I think I gained a lb of muscle. I didn't lose weight, but I do feel that I lost fat in the gut and chest. How do I know this? I simply look better with my shirt off. My stomach is a little flatter and my chest has more definition.

I still have a ways to go on the gut but this is a good start and it's been motivating. Of the three products I logged, After Burner is probably my least favorite in that I saw the least results.

I give afterburner a 7/10. It's tough to rate a product that you can't really feel working. Like preworkouts is easy to notice the effect. I believe with the right diet and a great cardio program, afterburner would really help. But for my "ease back into training phase" I didn't notice a ton of fat melting off. Towards the end I turned up my cardio and of course, I noticed more of a difference, but I'm not sure how much that has to do with after burner. I didn't have trouble sleeping with it, so that's a big bonus. It was easy to take. Just a few caps before bed and let them do their magic. I'd give it another try if I can't find anything more effective in a similar product.

As for the Tonic, I mentioned early in the log how I started noticing a difference. My motivation shot up and my endurance and strength increased too. not a ton, but enough to get me going again which is all I needed. I bet back to back bottles would really take someone to the next level. I noticed a little extra aggression and crankiness the last week or so. I think Tonic partners up perfectly with Big C if you're trying to gain good weight and strength. I rate Tonic 9/10 on the boost I noticed. It's about as good as any booster product I've tried (I've used a few different ones now). It was hard to tell what benefits I was getting from the quality creatine and what I was getting from the tonic, so I just lumped it all together and embraced the extra energy and power.

I will defnitely be using the Big C and the Tonic again... And like I said, I'm not against the after burner, I just didn't notice a huge difference with it. I've read many reviews for the after burner where people swear by it, so I have no doubt it can work.

I'll wrap up my thoughts in the next day or so.

Ok I posted my store reviews.

Thanks to B Con for the opportunity to try some great stuff and for the support throughout the log. Let me know if you need anything else.

Keep up the good work, Magnum. I liked the brand before the log and now I'm an even bigger fan.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really solid log and great reviews. Definitely a great combo. I fully understand what you mean about Afterburner. To me it sounds like you had a heck of a recomp effect.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com
    b@hardmagnum.com

{Magnum Nutraceuticals products are manufactured
    in a Canadian, CGMP, Site Licensed, Pharmaceutical
    production facility}

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Really solid log and great reviews. Definitely a great combo. I fully understand what you mean about Afterburner. To me it sounds like you had a heck of a recomp effect.
    Absolutely! That's exactly what happened. gained muscle and lost fat... overall weight stayed the same which I'm happy with. I'm 6'0" so 220lbs is fine by me as long as I feel good about myself when I look in the mirror.

Thanks again!