MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MissC89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation 4 weeks out from first show of the season.. #panicattack

Hey ya'll I compete in the npc bikini division. I am about to hit the stage for the 3nd time in 5 weeks and the scale has me all types of F**ked up right now. I took about a 10 month off season after my last and 1st show. I won both of my classes at that show and was sitting at 138 lbs then. My coach seems to think my stage weight will be 145-150 this season. I am 5'9" and 157 lbs at the moment. I feel like the weight fell off so quickly my first prep and this prep I feel behind. My coach says no and I know I should trust his judgement however I need some extra assurance. I am NOT stepping on stage if I am not where I want to be when the time comes however we are getting down to the wire and my anxiety about it is through the roof!!! I havent had my body fat checked in a few weeks the numbers were the following using a 9 point caliber 163lbs 11.7 % bf. Advice if any is do you think 4 weeks sitting at 157 is enough time to drop the excess 8-12 lbs? 😣😥
    Last edited by MissC89; 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM.