Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People go to work to work, not everyone is there to make friends or socialize. Everyone wants to go home after work ASAP unless you got a good crew of bros. You gotta be in the right environment, like many have mentioned, volunteering, etc.

Originally Posted by CptClean View Post
    If you're interesting people will want to get know you.
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    You pretty much nailed it. People like OP offer nothing, which is why they have no social circle
    Lol 90% of miscers are not approachable IRL and they don't even realize it or know why. Same old generic formula how not to be FA/Incel. Gotta open up to people, be positive, smile, joke around, ask questions, generally fun to be around with or good at something like a hobby. You meet people like that, and then you separate the wheat from the chaff again for friendship material.

You think people will approach a sad kunt who miscs all day with a resting bish face, boring, no smile, barrier up, doesn't talk much, then goes home and make a 1 star thread complaining about it. Being tall and jacked makes it worse in this scenario because of the intimidation factor and we're all insecure. They probably think you're judging them or you're better than them, natural default response. Maybe you might make a good friend, but if you keep your guard up and never open up, no one is ever gonna attempt to talk to you or get to know you.

But I think people who keep their guard up as a defense mechanism because they don't want to get hurt or they're just phaggots like OP.

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    I don't know this feel.

Stop relying on others for your happiness. Learn to be happy alone. Find things you like to do, speak about your passions, and friends will make themselves.
    ^

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hiyooo View Post
    Lol 90% of miscers are not approachable IRL and they don't even realize it or know why. Same old generic formula how not to be FA/Incel. Gotta open up to people, be positive, smile, joke around, ask questions, generally fun to be around with or good at something like a hobby. You meet people like that, and then you separate the wheat from the chaff again for friendship material.

You think people will approach a sad kunt who miscs all day with a resting bish face, boring, no smile, barrier up, doesn't talk much, then goes home and make a 1 star thread complaining about it. Being tall and jacked makes it worse in this scenario because of the intimidation factor and we're all insecure. They probably think you're judging them or you're better than them, natural default response. Maybe you might make a good friend, but if you keep your guard up and never open up, no one is ever gonna attempt to talk to you or get to know you.

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sick and tired of trying to be friends with weak, dumb, useless, etc people. there is more to life than hanging around people who do nothing for you mentally or emotionally (yes, i'm introverted af) lol

find some cool hobbies and become passionate about something.
    i would probably kill myself without music (listening, collecting and producing/creating).
    tried being in a band, but people are so fking lazy and lack motivation, i'd rather be a lone wolf and find gigs/promote myself.

honestly if you're trying to be friends with people who don't : care about you, respect you, share you interests, etc ... then wtf are you doing? Your energy is better spend bettering yourself, not wasting time on other people who don't give a chit about you lol.
    TEXAS REPS

Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why you try new hobbies and meet like-minded-people that way. Why would you even try to spend time with rotters?

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    This is why you try new hobbies and meet like-minded-people that way. Why would you even try to spend time with rotters?
    This. Come on OP.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 (PB: 270) /// S: 335 /// D: 390 (PB: 405)
    Basketball wrecking my lifts :(

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i reckon the way for me will be through doing activities i genuinely want to do and not doing bs crap just to meet people. so instead of the usual laundry list you get with threads like this, do activities you have been putting off or change your career to something you actually like. the people should naturally come. if not, maybe you are meant to be a loner

alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alphatan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DJGirth View Post
    yup, that's exactly it brother.

yea vancouver

not in my avi i don't but i appreciate the novelty of being called a twink on here, motivates me to train harder

also how does someone appear 'interesting' on face value? strong everything

i stopped skating when i was 19 because i didn't want to get injured anymore and have to take time off school/work or make it harder for me to do those things. can confirm skating bros were usually chill, but damn son at 27 you must be one of the oldest at the park. usually it was all the older dudes who would just cruise around the bowl and do some less extreme chit
    Lmao Canadian brah here

Canadians are very reserved and shy so very anti social... people in USA are very friendly compared to cucknada... everyone here wear ****ing headphones when they’re outside

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    another reason why I've recently joined the military modern life isn't really living at all

Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    what the fuk hobbies you gonna do when you rot in an office all week then have to sort your life out in the weekend

hobbies - career - friends

pick one
    Natty poverty maintenance crew

Actual economist crew

Austrian school crew

I desire world cleanse PenorBrahNoHomo's Avatar
    PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can really only have a certain number of good friendships, I think most people have enough by the time they're adults. Since your good friends will probably not live close by if you've moved away from where you went to school or university I feel like people want adult 'friends' just to use them for company day to day. Between work, gym, gf, 'me time' and occasionally seeing my friends from school and university I don't really have any time for any new friends. If it happened then cool, but I'm not going to try to make any friends.
    Let's try on these nightmare vision goggles... everything looks the same

50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100) 50m3guy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Nastradoomus View Post
    Friends are a thing of the past. The real world is competitive, and basically everyone is looking out for themselves.

Those "friends" are associates.
    This. There is only so much you can hope for now that we are living in an unnatural system that enforces instability, rootlessness and competition, all things that are detrimental to developing friendship. People are giving you individualist solutions to a universal problem, and while it may work, you would have to drastically change your life and live in an unorthodox manner to make it work, the kind that would affect every other aspect of your life. The data says this

• It takes about 40-60 hours of time spent together in the first few weeks after meeting for people to form a casual friendship.

• To transition from a casual friend to friend takes about 80-100 hours of together time.

• For friends to become good or best friends, it takes about 200 or more hours spent together.

Trying to fit this into a regular wagecuck routine is damn near impossible unless you are committed. Basically you would have to do something drastic like join an alternative living commune or organic coop where you work and play with the same people in a distraction free environment.
    Here is a thread that gets into the issue of modern day relationships https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8109...f-interaction/

You can either find the alternative individual way, ldar, or work to help destroy modern neoliberal capitalism.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody has talked to me in nearly 2 years OP. After 25 or so people dont want to put any effort into meeting people
    *** RTX 2070 SUPER + Intel 9400f 1440p 100hz master race crew***
    *** 34 Ultrawide crew***

Coomin crew
    Luke Bryan crew
    Insomnium Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    6ft and 6 inch dink crew

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP are you talking about making friends or meeting girls ?
    Al Bundy is my hero crew .

Every morning when I wake up I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again .

I must be dead, I speak no one listens.

21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) 21stCenturyKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    6'5 222 lbs

No one likes a lanklet
    Holy cow at these standards. 6'5 222lbs is bigger than 99.9% of a males on the street (especially if lean)

pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try martial arts
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) solidus2k3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    social sports leagues

volunteer events

networking events

church groups

meet people in your apt or neighborhood

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats because you are forced to spend 9 hours of your day being somewhere you dont want to be, working with people you dont want to work with, doing work you dont want to do.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It is true. A lot of people are keeping to themselves and you're also at the age where you don't tolerate other peoples' bull****.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    It's not impossible, far from it. It's challenging and you have to put yourself out there, and you're probably going to fail a few times and look like a total weirdo. Whatever.

Three years ago I moved across the country to a city where I knew exactly zero people. I now have a small but tight group of friends and a broader network of acquaintances I see a few times a month, and every single one of them I reached out to first. I joined a choir that meets once a week, took a professional development course, started volunteering once a month, went to local meetups, go to a paid networking/cocktail event. Most people do not suggest things first and so you must be the one to do it for some time. The other person will soon feel comfortable enough to ask you to do things they think you may want to do.

1. Go to where people are that are intending to do things.

2. Go to that place and do things and talk to people.

3. Get people's numbers.

4. Call or text them shortly afterwards with an activity.

5. Continue to try to do things with the people at least 1 time every 1 to 2 weeks in the beginning. This forges an actual connection that is seen as continuing and not a pass through kind of situation.

And don't limit yourself. One of my best friends is a 52 year old blind Russian woman. Another is a 26 year old Muslim woman with four kids under the age of 6. Another is a Redditor I attended a skincare meetup with and now we meet once a month or so to eat Italian food and spend hours at a vintage cookbook store. I used to limit myself based on what stage of life other people are in, but that's self-limiting.

Anyways. All that is to say, it's far from impossible, but you have to do the work. Good luck.

leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to a local bar with trivia nights. Order a drink, smile like a person and ask small groups to join their team. Bam, instant bonding.
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-
    ER RN

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nastradoomus View Post
    Friends are a thing of the past. The real world is competitive, and basically everyone is looking out for themselves.

Those "friends" are associates.
    This
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You're not looking in the right places...