jack191119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Online Coaching- Any Advice Appreciated

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting in this section, so any and all feedback would be very appreciated.

I became certified through ACE back in December and am jumping into coaching clients online. I feel like with this platform I'll be able to reach and help so many other people across the world. My issue I'm having right now is looking into where to start/find clients. I've reached out to people online offering my services for free but haven't gotten any responses. Really just looking to start working with as many people as I can for free until I have enough confidence to sell my services to others.

If you guys have any tips/information on how to get those first few clients, I'd really appreciate the insight. Thank you in advance!

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would look to train a bunch of people in person before trying to train people online. This will build the reputation and more importantly the skills you need to be able to train people in any medium.

Where do you work?

fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jack191119 View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting in this section, so any and all feedback would be very appreciated.

I became certified through ACE back in December and am jumping into coaching clients online. I feel like with this platform I'll be able to reach and help so many other people across the world. My issue I'm having right now is looking into where to start/find clients. I've reached out to people online offering my services for free but haven't gotten any responses. Really just looking to start working with as many people as I can for free until I have enough confidence to sell my services to others.

If you guys have any tips/information on how to get those first few clients, I'd really appreciate the insight. Thank you in advance!
    Look into the Ladder app and keep doing what you're doing. Ladder has you coach a few people for free and then they send you clients.
    Alexis V. M.S., CPT, Precision Nutrition L1, Crossfit L-1
    Commence Fitness

advertising other sites not permitted.

Down 90+ lbs
    Maintained for 5 yrs.

bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yup, good advice.

Originally Posted by ptrainingweb View Post
    Hi Jack... just read your post...we have worked with quite a few personal trainer in the past and many of them have started by working in local gym, can be also as an intern. Also to have a simple website is very important so that you can share the link with people on ********, twitter etc...In the website you can create a video about your self and also your rates as well as online payment.. Once you have a website you can start targeting people on ******** and groups in your area and post the details..Do you currently have a website? We run a website design and development company just for creating websites for personal trainers at personaltrainingwebdesign (dot) com... if you need more information just let me know and I can share with you....