Thread: Scared

Thomasearl65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scared

Hi Everyone,

I'm 52yrs old. Compete next weekend (May 19th) in classis physique. I have done everything my coach has asked. From food plan, cardio, i.e. 1hr to 1 1/2 a day. That's not missing one day of cardio in over 3 months. I will have to admit, I was in pretty darn good shape but had the 52yr old belly fat to loose. I have been with this coach for 5 months. Followed every step. I have leaned way out. Legs are cut, back looks good even my abs are showing OK, I'm getting learner. Problem is I have NOT lost one pound, Not a Pound. One day 2223lbs and most time 225lbs. Next week we will do the water cut. I hope I loose a lot of water or I won't be competing in Classis Physique because I'll be to heavy and be doing BB. I scared of what's going to happen then just know I did my best with no regrets. Thanks Everyone and good luck with your shows.....
    The weak call it obsession, the strong call it dedication.

It's not a sin to get knocked down but a sin to stay down.

Jigfish

Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Runner667 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a show on the 19th too! And I struggled with the same problem- I was unable to lose any weight during my prep as well. It was very frustrating! Have you considered making an appt to have your body composition measured using a bodpod? It would be reassuring to see that your body fat percentage is dropping even though you arent seeing numbers go down on the scale. Best of luck at your show!

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good input.

Originally Posted by Runner667 View Post
    I have a show on the 19th too! And I struggled with the same problem- I was unable to lose any weight during my prep as well. It was very frustrating! Have you considered making an appt to have your body composition measured using a bodpod? It would be reassuring to see that your body fat percentage is dropping even though you arent seeing numbers go down on the scale. Best of luck at your show!
    Agreed sometimes at supplement shops they have things to track your body fat percentage like the Inbody scale near my house. However the bodpod is the most accurate that is for sure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class