Registered User PrettyLilLifter's Avatar
    PrettyLilLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to build breasts

I like to do my own research for bodybuilding especially for women. I found it’s really hard to do any research about the effects of women’s breast size after doing chest excercises. Of course I know chest workouts don’t decrease the size(because it’s actually your bf%) rather it builds them up from the muscle lying underneath the mammary glands and fat. It’s sounds almost similar to your glutes if you actually think about it. However I wanted to know if there’s any other female bodybuilders with no implants that noticed a difference after doing chest excercises. I have been only doing chest for a year and it’s hard to notice a difference after my birth control made them swell, but now I’m going off the birth control and I’ll have to work harder on my chest to keep it’s size.

marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm interested in this too. I'm guessing this is achievable since there are female bodybuilders with huge chests. Obviously they don't look like "boobs" they look like pumped pecs.

Chad1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chad1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chad1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By best guess is, if you do exercises that target the lower chest you could actually make your breasts pop out a bit more. But doing upper chest exercises and building up those muscles might not give you the look you're (probably?) going for. Just google "female bodybuilders" , in most cases their breasts just look odd sitting on top of a well developed upper chest.
    Last edited by Chad1998; 10-12-2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: typeO