icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Reebok Legacy vs Adidas Adipowers

I usually post these types of threads in Strongman/Powerlifting but I've recently started to lift using the Oly lifts. Except snatch, don't have the shoulder mobility for it....yet.

I'm going to pull the trigger on a new pair of shoes. I currently have the Adidas Powerlift 3's and I'm looking to upgrade. Does anyone here have experience with both shoes or what do you use and why did you chose that shoe?

Thanks in advance.

And if this has to be moved, that's cool.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wear Adipowers. They're very light, and I prefer the double strap on the R2s.

From what I have heard/read, the Reeboks are a better shoe but I have quite lean feet, which makes Adipowers a bit more comfortable than the bigger shoes for me.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been lifting in Romaleo's, first the gen 1's, now the gen 2's. I've also modified them by adding 1/4" hard density rubber material to raise the effective heel height.

Before I got the Rom 2's, I bought a pair of the Reebok Legacy Lifters. I did not like them at all. I could not get them to fit comfortably and they had no arch support built into the shoes (I have high arches). So, I sent them back and continued in my Rom 1's (they're still in very good shape despite lifting in them for 5.5 yrs). A pair of Rom 2's became available to me so I got them and lift in them now.

I also recently bought a pair of the Adidas Leistung II's, and although they're more comfortable, I need an extra 1/8" to get the same effective heel height as my Rom's right now (I measured the difference in the heel thickness for comparison).
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133